Keystone Cruisers Next Monthly Run is June 10th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
We're going to Anthracite again. :steer:

Be sure to complete your smart waiver ahead of time!

We'll be having an out of state guest from my favorite state of Vermont. Deb @DebFJVT will be joining us to test some new 35's and mods she made to her FJ cruiser before she heads out for an extended trip through Utah/Colorado. She knows Jody @joabmc from the FJC community. She is NOT afraid to wheel her FJC and is looking forward to hitting some black trails at AOAA!

Thanks for the intro! Really excited about wheeling with the Keystones and exploring Anthracite for the first time...I've heard lots of positive about both ;) Yes absolutely looking to do black runs - need to make use of all the new upgrades :bounce2:

Just suffering away in the Carribean... :banana: We will try to not feel too sorry for you lol. But you will be missed!

Won't work for me. In Montreal for the F1 race, with my older daughter; annual bonding re-up. See you all at GCLC event unless something else in June comes up.

I'm in. Not sure if I'm bringing the 80 with it's new rear locker or the stock 40. What do you think the days trails will be like?

Bring the 80...

Have fun folks. Can't make it, we'll be away for our 25th!

Damn, 25?

I've been with my wife for 20 years now and it only feels like 50 :rimshot:

Well, 33's will have to do

Get your sliders installed yet? If so, don't worry about the 33's, we'll get you through...

I can probably make this, but I definitely don't want to break anything before HIH7 in July.

Damn, 25?

I've been with my wife for 20 years now and it only feels like 50 :rimshot:

I believe my wife says the same thing! I owe her this for all the sh!t She has endured over the years. Just have one issue to sort out... don't know if any of you are soccer fans but the Champions League final is on our anniversary. That's going to be a tough one not trying to keep up with the game and scores

Get your sliders installed yet? If so, don't worry about the 33's, we'll get you through...

Boom! Sliders just came into Fastenal. Going away for the weekend, but picking Ben's and my order up Tuesday. Going on the truck Wednesday. So I'll have fresh sliders, rear lockers and a new front brush bar for the 10th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom