Events/Trails Keystone Cruisers Club Activities (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is anyone still planning on camping sat night? I should be at the rausch creek camping area on saturday late afternoon/dinner time
We are bailing on camping do to the cold temps. I draw the line when it is sub freezing temps lol!

@jamarquardt22 I will but there is a German shepherd pup with us--sweet but rambunctious--consider yourself warned!

I have a passenger as of right now, but that may change by tomorrow. If that changes I will let you know Andy.

I'm now in as a passenger...

The '93 is not finished, and the diesel has an incredibly loud and annoying exhaust rattle that happened at fall crawl.

Too annoying to spend the day in.

I'll be bouncing around, as a passenger, from truck to truck, like a lot lizard...

Giving bad advice and telling lies!

I'm now in as a passenger...

The '93 is not finished, and the diesel has an incredibly loud and annoying exhaust rattle that happened at fall crawl.

Too annoying to spend the day in.
a sawzall would fix that right up........

I’m probably out. It’s 5 am and my 7 year old on way to the ED with terrible pains in her tummy, been awake for several hours and tried a bunch of things but no relief. Hopefully it’s not serious but to make sure its not. Slight chance that if things go perfect I could make it in some reasonable time but very unlikely. It’s too bad, rig is on trailer and ready to go but family first, always. Have fun and be safe all.

I’m probably out. It’s 5 am and my 7 year old on way to the ED with terrible pains in her tummy, been awake for several hours and tried a bunch of things but no relief. Hopefully it’s not serious but to make sure its not. Slight chance that if things go perfect I could make it in some reasonable time but very unlikely. It’s too bad, rig is on trailer and ready to go but family first, always. Have fun and be safe all.
Good for you putting her first. When I was 5 I developed Pneumonia and my parents took along time to believe I was sick. 1 week in the hospital. Yeah I was sick.

Hopefully it's not a big deal for her like it was for me.

Will be at parking lot around 830

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom