For Sale Kent, CT 2F engine and 4 speed transmission from a 1985 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DrRock

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Hello All, I have a 2F engine and 4 speed transmission from a 1985 FJ60 for sale. I will sell them separately or together. These came out of a truck with 180k miles on it. The transmission shifts nicely and is in nice shape. The engine runs well with good compression but burns a lot of oil. My suspicion is the oil rings are clogged. I’m completely open to offers. Engine and trans are separated and I can help load them too. Engine is on a pallet. I will post pictures of both shortly. I also have a video of the engine running prior to it being removed.

cheers, James

IMG_9742.jpeg

IMG_8354.jpeg

IMG_8353.jpeg

IMG_0269.jpeg

IMG_0273.jpeg

IMG_0270.jpeg

IMG_0274.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you have photos of the trans? What are you asking for them?
Hello, I’ll take some photos of the transmission today and post them up later. Let me know if you have any specific requests. I honestly haven’t thought about how much I want for them. I’m seeing 1k for core engines so 1k for both? It’s more important these go to a good home so let me know what your thoughts are and we can go from there.

Cheers, James

If it wasn’t on the other side of the country, this would already be on its way to me. GLWS

How much are you asking just for the engine no transmission. And are you willing to ship?

How much are you asking just for the engine no transmission. And are you willing to ship?
Hello, I’d be happy to sell just the engine and could ship if you make arrangements. I have a way to lift it up and put in a truck on a pallet. As far as price goes, pm me an offer and we can go from there.

Cheers, James

Hello, I’d be happy to sell just the engine and could ship if you make arrangements. I have a way to lift it up and put in a truck on a pallet. As far as price goes, pm me an offer and we can go from there.

Cheers, James
Pm sent

I'll play backup on the engine if it falls through

Are these sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom