SOLD Kalispell, MT: 1985 HJ60, JDM RHD 2H (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(Sale Pending) Priced to sell as my situation has changed. About to relocate and don’t have the time to begin a full rebuild or time to part it out; I could make far more than asking price even if I parted it but I hope someone wants a new project. I imported this truck from Japan 5 years ago.

1985 HJ60 RHD 2H Diesel; 360k on the clock. There’s plenty of rust on the body but all is fixable during a full build. Under carriage is all surface rust except the exhaust system. Interior is very clean. The passengers side rear door needs to be replaced and I have the spare door which will come with the truck.

The 2H needs to be refreshed; gaskets, seals, etc. Has a click from the injection system as all the injectors need to be rebuilt and/or replaced and the injection pump will need a full rebuild.

I have the AC system for the truck. I never used it when on because it needed a recharge but I have all the parts.

Heating system works great including the rear seat heater. I replaced the radiator, lines, water pump, gaskets, etc during the past 5 years. Also rebuilt the from knuckles when I first bought it.

This has been a great truck and deserves a full rebuild. Definitely sad to see it go but I understand the effort it takes. So if you’re up for a new project then message me.

$1,500, priced to sell quick. You arrange shipping or pick up and trailer home. PM with questions and for more pictures via email.

EA931A2D-7E8D-4DFD-A1EB-5EDEFDD4A5BC.jpeg

47F439DD-CDF1-4915-881F-7EC102F94BFB.jpeg

D0273C7A-2EA7-4A5B-AC77-D2AA4D947C4A.jpeg

942AD0F6-13E9-47D5-B14B-0BF2DE4F6425.jpeg

DF2C76A0-50F9-4791-98CA-0ACAFDF8D4F4.jpeg

Last edited:
still available? I can get you the money tommorrow as my wifes son lives in Florence.
ever go into Trader Brothers?

just re-read ad, is it in Florence or Kallispell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom