- Thread starter
- #161
I have the UV-5R and really like it. I've played with the UV-5R+ and other models that have fancy features I won't ever use, lol. Go with the tried and true UV-5R!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.
This one seems to get really good reviews and has a higher power rating than the rest....I don't know anything about HAMs, so not sure how important that is.Will do....there are a slew of different Baefeng models....can you recommend one over others?
wolf creek falls
Appalachian Treks: Max Patch to Wolf Creek Falls
rich mountain picnic area / fire tower - 35.926982,-82.817046
max patch - 35.795899, -82.957890
Is the plan to have a meal at Sierra Nevada? Just curious for food planning, if we're eating there a very light dinner Fri may be in order.
My son is named Jacob and if we were bringing the dogs, we would have a JacksonI'm pretty sure the 4 of us coming up from Upstate Cruisers/Greenville SC have not!
just an observation: so on the trip we have a Jonathan, a Johnny, a Joe and a Jeff (me)....the J's are aplenty!