July Meeting/ BBQ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole is da Man!

Atta boy Marshall! Could one of you lucky few honored to
tend THE PIG post some updates? Hehe....taste tests as rendered.
Color, aroma....hehe.....here piggy piggy. Oink oink.
I can't wait .
I've been in prep for the BPC cup with Capt'n Jim. Many
Coronas later I feel prepared.
Dang Jim's 2x200 hp boat made a good practice platform. :beer:
I hate to see 'em miss the Pig-a-thon. Hurricanes suck.
See the rest of you Dudes and Dudettes at Lake Malph.
Return your seats to upright and buckle your seat belts.
Serious fun ahead! :beer:

well the piggy isn't oinking anymore........ but she is looking mighty good,
marshall is holding his own with the youngsters, but he is our nationaly ranked BBQ perfessional.......
There was plenty of PBC parctice tonight, tomorrow should seprate the boys from the men.
Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow to talk CRUISERS and eat some fine BBQ......

Well the Pig-a-thon was a blast, we had a good crowd of cruiser heads
and thanks to marshalls busting his butt we all ate some killer BBQ. Thanks to david for his hard work and for getting the awesome PBC trophies................. (one of which will mounted to the dash of my 40 permenatly now;)) Also a big thanks to Malph and Gehn for hosting the event, the lake house made an excellent setting. We also got to meet two new cruiser heads Tad from Prosperity and Rusty for Columbia, it was nice to see some new faces in the crowd............ We should have some pics up before long for eveyone to enjoy.......

I had a blast and thanks again to everyone who pitched in to make this happen and thanks to all who made the long drive to clemson to talk cruisers and eat BBQ.........

i am very sorry i did not attend, i had certin issues tonight, so i was unable to come, but i really want to meet up with you guys.

once again, sorry

-Tres

Thanks guys for putting together a great event! I look forward to seeing you all in the near future.

Tad (and Glynnis too)

Its cool Tres make it out to the big one next month pay your dues and meet everyone it will be a good time. Good to meet you Tad if I need some help next month loading that pig up in Newberry I may give you a yell if you dont mind.

Had a great time. always good to see the all the upstaters and it was great to meet some of the new guys. the pig was AMAZING, thanks marshall and to everyone else who pitched in and was in attendance.

just a reminder, the lake house is always here and malph and i usually at it so if any of y'all are in town, be sure to come by for a swim or a couple beers. Cruiser heads always welcome. hopefully the boat will be back in the water shortly too. Well done putting it together guys.

:beer: :beer:

Thanks a bunch Marshall, Malph and Gehn. Damn good pig and damn good place to drink beer and get in the lake!

Had a great time. I was tired Saturday though. I just cannot hang like I used to. But it was really cool meeting everone and hanging out. I also have $20 dollars to much so I'll throw it in at the big meeting next month. Looks to be fun. I'll post pics tomorrow of what I have. And JP if you can set a sticky for club photos that would be great.

And those of you who would like to e-mail me photos I'll post them up.

Marshall@828rugs.com

Many Thanks to all but especially Marshall,Malph & Gehn. I know cleaning up must have been a chore, I owe you one. Mary & I were dashing out to try and miss the storm. Best BBQ I've ever eaten. Thanks for putting this together. Looking forward to Tellico.

Alan

Yes,

I had a blast. It was good seeing everyone and thanks to Malph and Ghen for hosting(hopefully if funds are in order buy august, it will be a cruiserhead house). Thanks to Marshall for some melt in your M****R F****N mouth BBQ! It was wonderful! I didn't even want to put sauce on it, but some girl insisted and put it on for me. HA! It was de-LISH! Again, I had a great time and I wish that I could of been there earlier. See everyone at the meeting in August and at the tellico run. Later gents,

Matt

Thanks!

Great fun! I had to leave early due to low spouse attention span. What can be better than talking cruiser? I don't understand.

A huge thanks to Marshall, Ghen, and Malph. I would love to come by again.

You mafia guys hang with some nice looking mermaids.

great tune up

That was one fine Pig-a-thon! I vote we make it at least a yearly event.
Lynn and I stayed for something like 7 hours and STILL felt we had to leave too
early. The party was just getting into high range. :)
Kudos to the Trollhole and the Clemson Mafia. It was a most memorable
monthy meeting for sure! :beer:
See ya'lls butts August 27th. Or sooner for you wheelin' types, if ya know what I mean. ;)
Be there or be square.

Master BBQ

Thanks for the great time, next time I'll bring a driver and compete!

more

BBQ.jpg

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom