Builds JTUSixty - Tilda Bogue Service Station (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

When I search for a Hyperspark Distributor for a Toyota on the Holley site I get nothing. Is that distributor a one off, or built by Mosley from another application?
Mosley modifies them to work with the 2F

The turd is polished. Gotta get the interior tomorrow.

IMG_7883.jpeg

IMG_7886.jpeg

IMG_7885.jpeg

IMG_7884.jpeg

Did you ever post what rigid lights you used in the bumper?

Are those fog or turn?

I’m wanting to put some in my bumper. That or use the ones that go on the axle.

Your builds and information are so great! Really I enjoy all your posts. But I have to say your photography skills are amazing! I love the pics you capture = perfection! Nice work man!

Yeah…20 years later and we are trying to find something (besides dunking a basketball) that he isn’t good at. 🤷‍♂️

This truck will likely go to auction soon but I wanted to make sure the community knows it’s out there before I list it.

I have $45,000 in receipts from my shop. Whats not included in that

Mosley 2F
Valley Hybrids H55 rebuild and new Split with 3:1 gears
4x4Labs Bumper
Dissent Bumper
LRA tank
Warn 9.5S
Baja design LP6
Sound System

That’s another $20,000 or so.

Less than 3000 miles on all of it.

Wow. JTUranium did not skimp. Solid. Wonder if the new wife told him to sell the Turd? :lol:

Nice work, Nolen. Another top notch build, tastefully done.
Quite the contrary. She was the one the wanted to keep it. If it wasn’t for her, it would have been gone a long time before now. I’ve reached a point of having too many things with wheels and wings and need to scale down.

Watching the BAT market we’ve decided to just keep the truck for sale but not enter into the auction market. If anyone wants to make an offer all we can say is yes or no. We want this one to go to a good home.

Watching the BAT market we’ve decided to just keep the truck for sale but not enter into the auction market. If anyone wants to make an offer all we can say is yes or no. We want this one to go to a good home.
Smart decision. BAT has not been kind to LC's this past few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom