Builds JTUSixty - Tilda Bogue Service Station (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So how many gallons left in a 40 gal tank when you hit 200 miles? 😁

So how many gallons left in a 40 gal tank when you hit 200 miles? 😁

That’s funny. @JTU will have to redo his sticker.

I know the sender is working and he said he replaced the gauge with a second gauge. Not sure where else to look …..

Here’s a “screenshot” of JTU’s dyno. The bottom run is how it rolled in (with a tune we loaded from a different motor) and the top is the final tune.

Final numbers: 190 ft-lbs @ 2670 rpm and 135hp to the tires. That’s pretty close to the published crank numbers (200/135).

There’s 175+ ft-lbs on tap from 2K all the way to redline.

View attachment 3380277
Maybe I missed it but can you give some info on the longblock? What rods/pistons? Head modifications? Cam specs? Compression ratio?

The gains with the dyno tune, was that mostly with the timing curve? How much initial and total timing are you running? What fuel are you running? WOT target AFR?

Would you say the hyper spark is worth it? Any significant gains over just running the sniper? I’m at 1100 feet so nothing crazy.

Would you say the hyper spark is worth it? Any significant gains over just running the sniper? I’m at 1100 feet so nothing crazy.

If you are not going to have a tuner specifically tune your motor to it you probably won’t get the full advantage. That’s my opinion only. I do think it’s smoother power delivery.

If you are not going to have a tuner specifically tune your motor to it you probably won’t get the full advantage. That’s my opinion only. I do think it’s smoother power delivery.
Have you noticed any stalling issues when “engine braking” to a stop. That is the only issue I have with my sniper on rare occasion.

Scenario: coming to a traffic signal, staying in gear, depressing clutch and applying brakes at the signal. Engine RPMs dropping and sniper doesn’t catch it fast enough and stalls.

Have you noticed any stalling issues when “engine braking” to a stop. That is the only issue I have with my sniper on rare occasion.

Scenario: coming to a traffic signal, staying in gear, depressing clutch and applying brakes at the signal. Engine RPMs dropping and sniper doesn’t catch it fast enough and stalls.
Not on this one but I’ve had others that did it. Mostly before it was at full run temp.

Try bumping the idle in the Wizard up to 850
And reset your IAC

JTU wanted some tunes. He got himself some tunes.

They are cussing these Trail Tailor panels too. Look how thick 🔥

71276418975__E5E2B503-EB24-4C74-90E5-D0D16CC80E1D.jpeg

What kinda gas you gotta put in that motor? I assume high octane right?
93 octane blended or non ethanol so far. If it was to sit a lot I’d vote corn free but I’ll burn this 40 gallons down 😬

such a sweet 60! you just putting on break-in miles now?

such a sweet 60! you just putting on break-in miles now?

I turned it over to the owner yesterday. He will shake it down and he’s close enough I can go there or go get it if something pops up.

I’ll tell on myself. He went to try out the 3:1 4 low gears yesterday and the nut had come off the 4 low shifter so he had to cap it.

Not very confidence inspiring

IMG_5705.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom