Builds JTUSixty - Tilda Bogue Service Station (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Put about 200 miles on the truck this week. This motor rips.

_RW10880.jpeg

_RW11030.jpeg

_RW11047.jpeg

_RW10977.jpeg

Gorgeous

Hey I meant to ask: Hows the tire noise on those Yokohama's vs. the BF Goodrich's?

Hey I meant to ask: Hows the tire noise on those Yokohama's vs. the BF Goodrich's?

Well to be fair the BFG were old and wide and likely had 25,000 miles on them. Lots of tread but loud.

I’ve got Yokos on all my trucks but none are high mile. So far at 10,000 miles on the 80 mine are still very quiet for MTs

Alright. This one is getting a deep clean and it’s officially for sale. We plan on listing it on Bring a Trailer but if anyone has $75,000 and wants a near perfect 60 please reach out and we can skip the auction

IMG_7731.jpeg

IMG_7728.jpeg

The CSF radiator that was re-installed with the new engine just wasn’t cooling efficiently. To remedy this we had Cam @ Mosely Motors install one of his aluminum radiators with electric fans usually used for LS swaps. Much quieter than the mechanical fan and the AC is noticeably cooler at idle and slow speeds.
IMG_1762.jpeg

Last edited:
Getting this thing back to super clean mode. Been hard at it all day.

Underside Done
Engine bay Done
External wash Done

About to polish and wax then dig into the interior.

IMG_7833.jpeg

IMG_7839.jpeg

IMG_7842.jpeg

IMG_7843.jpeg

IMG_7846.jpeg

when does she go live on BAT? :popcorn:

I've gotta say, @wngrog has absolutely perfected the art of making these wagons look as badazz as possible, without over-doing it.

Perfect stance
Perfect attitude.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom