Jocassee Camping and Cruising Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't care what they pay him, he gets a lot done for the club while he is working :flipoff2: and that is all that matters :cheers:

hey marhsall do you have a pic of me from when we pulled off to that clay field with the little mud hole and I climbed that steep hill and gave you the mud salute???

Very cool footage!

JP that first one of you comin over that hill is bad ass.....Alex nice dickies ya got on there....is that right after you broke your tail light, that look on your face is priceless....tryin to figure out if you're thinkin or ticked off...lol!

It looks like it was a great time. Sorry I missed it but I'm outta the picture until i can afford a lift and some protection. I'm giving myself untill next summer to have a brand new lift, tires/wheels, dual batts/ w battery cables, snorkle, a tire carrier, and maybe some quarter pro. I have been working non stop to make the cruiser gods within happy. Damn I just wish i had more money, then the list would just get longer and longer. Ah well, i'm glad everyone had a good time.

PEACE and GREASE,

Matt

CruisinTiger said:
JP that first one of you comin over that hill is bad ass.....Alex nice dickies ya got on there....is that right after you broke your tail light, that look on your face is priceless....tryin to figure out if you're thinkin or ticked off...lol!

Thanks!

No, I think I was worried about finding out about being able to find a big sand box for us to play in.

We found one.

Good news: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO.

Heck of a list there Matt, we dont care if your wheeling but you better be out there some or we will come whack you over the head and drag you to the events.

"Good news: I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to GEICO."
It was funny as heck when you said that Alex.

I need more bandwith

24HR Usage
9:00AM CST 0 Bytes
8:00AM CST 0 Bytes
7:00AM CST 0 Bytes
6:00AM CST 0 Bytes
5:00AM CST 0 Bytes
4:00AM CST 0 Bytes
3:00AM CST 0 Bytes
2:00AM CST 0 Bytes
1:00AM CST 0 Bytes
12:00PM CST 0 Bytes
11:00PM CST 0 Bytes
10:00PM CST 0 Bytes
9:00PM CST 0 Bytes
8:00PM CST 0 Bytes
7:00PM CST 0 Bytes
6:00PM CST 51.36MB
5:00PM CST 44.00MB
4:00PM CST 195.41MB
3:00PM CST 179.93MB
2:00PM CST 99.10MB
1:00PM CST 75.03MB
12:00AM CST 28.38MB
11:00AM CST 956 Bytes
10:00AM CST 0 Bytes
Total 673.21MB

Last edited:
its a list but i'm going to make it happen.

Yeah I can't even see the videos, I got off last night about 4 and couldn't download s***te'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom