Jocassee Camping and Cruising Pics (1 Viewer)

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

Okay had a great time. Here they are. I shot 200 but thought these were the best. I'll edit video today and have it up after lunch. The night ride video was awesome. Alex we need to get some lights under your cruiser.

Last edited:

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

xx

Remember to right click and save as. So you don't eat up all my bandwith. I only have 300mb a day.

Last edited:

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

ClemsonCruiser said:
wheres part 3??? the suspense is killing me ;)

It's comming and it's the best as far as editing and music. Plus it has a little something for Chuck and Alan. But be warned it's 30 mb big.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor

Last one!

Something is wrong on mud so I have to post one at a time.

x

Remember this one is 30 mb. Right click on the link and save it for future viewing instead of comming back here every time to watch it. That way everyone gets to see them

Last edited:

Nice trail ride and pics/videos. That scenery of Hwy. 11 makes me homesick for my place up there. Looks like the leaves are starting to fall. Wish I was there...........

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor

Thanks Capt. it felt great to wheel her after being down and out for so long, and I was glad for my shackle reversal after the xx trail................... you need to get the hause of a cruiser up here so we can take you out on these local trails!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom