Ironman Lift w/KDSS on 2004 GX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matador98

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.esaero.com
Guys, been a LONG time since I've posted, and I've never posted in here! I've had a daily driver GX with KDSS for 3 years now, and like everybody else, my suspension is weak and an airbag finally leaks. So over Christmas vacation, it's all getting replaced and ripped out. I'm fairly new to the GX, but not landcruisers in general.

I don't carry lots of extra weight, and I occasionally tow a small boat, and this will remain my daily driver.

I've searched the hell out of the forums and found lots of info on the different options, but not a lot of options relating to KDSS and the procedures to use to lift a truck with it.

I've downselected (unless somebody points out I missed something major?) to the Ironman Foam Cell with MetalTech conversion kit, ordering all from MetalTech:

FJ Cruiser/4Runner Performance with FOAM CELL PRO shocks /coilovers
GX470 Rear Coil Conversion Complete Kit

As far as I can tell, this should all go on with no problem, but what about KDSS? I've read some things about disconnecting the sway bars at the top, then doing the lift, then reconnecting. Is that all it takes?

MetalTech and Iron man has detailed instructions on how to install with KDSS. No worries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom