I can’t wait to get in this 45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40 MATT

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys just bought a 65 FJ45 that will hopefully be here in the next couple of weeks. The way things have been going with these I never thought I would be able to find one or afford one when I got the opportunity to so feel really lucky to be able to own one after my last one got crushed by a tree. Waiting for it to get here so I can figure out what engine and transmission I want to put in it. Had a 350 at one point and was pulled by a previous owner. The 3 speed transmission was moved to a floor shifter and will probably end up putting a 4 speed in. I just can’t wait to see it in person and start working on it. I have a headache rack off my old 65 FJ45 that got crushed that was sprint green and is in good shape. If anyone has a red headache rack they would want to trade or sell let me know.

6A6B4A00-8C6A-4ED5-9315-BDA040E6550C.jpeg

31E68D48-F248-4254-96AD-2E2190625A08.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks real solid, I know all too well the giddy feeling of waiting for 45 to arrive!

Thanks Brian, yea I feel like I’m getting my first land cruiser all over again.

Matt,

Congratulations on the purchase. Nice find!

Thanks Pete, still haven’t gone by that guys house yet with the LV. Will let you know if I can get his stubborn ass to part with it. Instead of letting it rust away outside

Excellent, I bet your getting excited. More photos when she arrives....

Excellent, I bet your getting excited. More photos when she arrives....
Yea I am, going to try to figure out shipping this week and start getting up some pictures. Trying to make room this week in the garage for it

I've had a low profile lately, got a mom with cancer...lots of constant care...reading and staying up on Mud has helped...sometimes just going out to the garage also helps.

Lots of cool rigs and people here....I've always felt the need to encourage and help in any way I can. I've had lots of help here from many..

Now let's see some photos

Last edited:
I've had a low profile lately, got a mom with cancer...lots of constant care...reading and staying up on Mud has helped...sometimes just going out to the garage also helps.

Lots of cool rigs and people here....I've always felt the need to encourage and help in any way I can. I've had lots of help here from many..

Now let's see some photos

Here are some more bud, I do the same thing when I have stuff on my mind

B659767E-B95B-40DB-8446-9B8C06088BF7.jpeg

6E0C8C2E-D1F3-434C-BDFC-363139B14B59.jpeg

2FD9821F-0101-4E65-B24D-F426B3286B7A.png

Now that's what I call therapy......that will be fun and exciting.

Regards
Mark

Very nice find, She's another creampuff.

Hey Matt, congratulations on this truck. Will be great to see Your progress on it. Curious What part of TX It came from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom