How rare is the Amazon Green color? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, that is the one I just bought. It's being shipped over to my place in Austin. Super excited about it. I have never seen one on the road in Amazon green.
@Baezventures Look forward to seeing your new 200 at our local club meetings! We have a clubhouse here on MUD and a fb page

Love that color!

Here are a few shots of the new to me Amazon Green - I prefer the grey over the tan leather. This one doesn't have a single dent, ding, or scratch on it. It's pristine. It was so clean they kept it in the dealer showroom.

Your going to Celebrate its Heritage and Monstaline the Top White; Right?

Very nice. I don't know if green was ever offered with gray/black interior. If it was I've never seen it. That's the ultimate holy grail.

Green with black is much more common than green with tan. When I was looking for mine a few years ago, when a green one would come up, which was super rare already, they almost were always black interiors. I probably searched for 18 months, and in that time, there was only two tan interiors. The first example was completely trashed by the PO and I passed. The second one is now sitting in my driveway.

Green with black is much more common than green with tan. When I was looking for mine a few years ago, when a green one would come up, which was super rare already, they almost were always black interiors. I probably searched for 18 months, and in that time, there was only two tan interiors. The first example was completely trashed by the PO and I passed. The second one is now sitting in my driveway.

Interesting. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. Granted I was focused on metallic gray.

Here are a few shots of the new to me Amazon Green - I prefer the grey over the tan leather. This one doesn't have a single dent, ding, or scratch on it. It's pristine. It was so clean they kept it in the dealer showroom.

View attachment 1459552

View attachment 1459553

View attachment 1459555

View attachment 1459557

Beautiful rig! I actually inquired about that rig a few weeks ago, and they did say it was nice. Just FYI, the salesman told me it was heavily smoked in but they had the detail person work on that with some interior "bomb" smoke eliminator stuff. Don't know if you are a smoker, so it may not matter. However, if they didn't disclose that to you, then maybe you have recourse if you're not happy. Congrats on the unicorn purchase, and good luck with the mods.

Beautiful rig! I actually inquired about that rig a few weeks ago, and they did say it was nice. Just FYI, the salesman told me it was heavily smoked in but they had the detail person work on that with some interior "bomb" smoke eliminator stuff. Don't know if you are a smoker, so it may not matter. However, if they didn't disclose that to you, then maybe you have recourse if you're not happy. Congrats on the unicorn purchase, and good luck with the mods.
They did not mention smoke. He did say that it was so nice that they kept it I. The dealer showroom floor. Being that the car is in the Hamptons, I imagine you are going to have some pretty discriminating buyers so I assume they addressed it. If it is not up to my satisfaction, I have recourse since it is a Toyota certified vehicle. With only 43k miles, I think I can probably get it addressed through a dealer concession if needed. I will have it here this weekend so I will go through it.

Smoke smell is easily dealt with. My Tundra was owned by a smoker which was a lovely surprise when picking it up. A couple of weeks of occasionally spraying odor eliminator in the headliner and seats, it was completely gone. Granted this was single cab so a 200 will have more surface area to deal with.

Smoke smell is easily dealt with. My Tundra was owned by a smoker which was a lovely surprise when picking it up. A couple of weeks of occasionally spraying odor eliminator in the headliner and seats, it was completely gone. Granted this was single cab so a 200 will have more surface area to deal with.

What product is best to remove smoke?

From light to heavy smoke smell:

1) Febreze works suprisingly well, the mini-bottle you can buy from Autozone did the trick for me
2) A more odor focused cleaner like Meguiars G2316
Amazon.com: Meguiar's G2316 Odor Eliminator - 16 oz.: Automotive
3) An odor bomb
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-Air-Freshener-New-Car/36448452
4) A commercial Ozone machine. We use these for rental properties to get smoke smell out. Smaller units work for cars too

From light to heavy smoke smell:

1) Febreze works suprisingly well, the mini-bottle you can buy from Autozone did the trick for me
2) A more odor focused cleaner like Meguiars G2316
Amazon.com: Meguiar's G2316 Odor Eliminator - 16 oz.: Automotive
3) An odor bomb
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Meguiar-s-Air-Freshener-New-Car/36448452
4) A commercial Ozone machine. We use these for rental properties to get smoke smell out. Smaller units work for cars too

Good info. No smoke problem, but good to know. Never heard of those solutions before.

The guy I am buying from at the Toyota dealer said he is a non smoker as well and he drives the car and that it is fine. I trust them on this based on where their clientele. Looking forward to getting it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom