For Sale Hj60 Mt.Green, Ut $9800 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1983 Toyota 4wd Land Cruiser HJ60. Has the original 6 cylinder 4Liter DIESEL engine and original 5 SPEED transmission. (Both fairly rare to find especially together) It runs and drives very well. It has no leaks. The four wheel drive works great (locking hubs). All doors and windows work fine. It’s riding on 31x10.50’s. I also have the original steel rims (not shown). I believe all original chrome decals are still on the truck as well. The interior is nearly flawless. The carpet is brand new and the seats are like new except for one medium sized tear on the driver side seat edge. It’s got a new glow plug system, new valve cover gasket (because I had the timing perfected), new tie rods, and will be putting on new shocks unless it sells first. The frame has only surface rust. There are a few minor issues with the land cruiser. The body has bondo on the fender wells and bottom of the tailgate and only a few spots of surface rust here and there. The front wipers need repair, speedometer/odo was converted to an American from the original Canadian odo so I could only guess on the mileage based on what the previous owners said and condition of the vehicle. 180k miles??? and could use a new radio. Some of these items will be fixed as I find time. I am willing to negotiate if someone buys it before I get to the issues however. All in all this is a fantastic, running 83’ LandCruiser in really good shape especially for the year. Was registered in June of this year. Text or call 80one-6four4-3nine93 for more questions, check it out or to see a video of the truck running and driving.

Regards

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0341.JPEG

What is the price????? Pls show undercarriage pics and areas of issue. All bondo and surface rust. Engine pics as well.

Interested parties will want to know this^^^^. Mud rules dictate you state $

$9,800 in the title!

thats only surface rust?? man i am glad i live in Texas.

I understand its Christmas season and we seem to get caught up with the festivities, etc., but people have to realize there is NO Santa, but Grinches do exist.

Look around at other 60/62 classifieds and re-assess, with that lipstick on a pig type of a body repair job and rusted frame, the fact that it has a 2H is irrelevant. The only thing it has going for it is the AU mirrors and funky wiper stance.

Happy Holidays! :candycane::santa:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom