Help Needed FJ40 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Beach n Toys group

I reached out to Frank? And he suggested that I post this here. I am reaching out to this group because your the experts in San Diego and I have a FJ40 build in my garage and need help getting it finished. It’s close but I need help wiring the rig and getting correctly setup to start. I am not a mechanic and need someone who is or just knows more than me. I am willing to pay for this help. It’s a weekend deal. If anyone is interested or knows someone please let me know I would really appreciate it. Post here or give me a call 760-315 2338

IMG_0117.jpeg

Maybe Noah Baldwin. Doing my best to remember his name/handle, but am unable to fully recall. Wasn't sure if he's still in the game, but I thought he was down in San Diego area.

There is also a resource list in the San Diego Cruiser forum, although it seems to have less traffic lately.

Maybe Noah Baldwin. Doing my best to remember his name/handle, but am unable to fully recall. Wasn't sure if he's still in the game, but I thought he was down in San Diego area.

@1973Guppie

Last time I spoke with Noah, he was only doing complete builds and wasn't doing smaller projects. That was a couple of years ago maybe something has changed. He definitely wasn't interested in electrical.

That being said I can possibly help depending on the project. I have a 1968 FJ40 with a LS swap and aftermarket harness. From your picture our rigs are likely close in years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom