Help identify this GX Part.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm interested in the green hose that comes in behind the jack (this is in the rear pocket that holds the jack on the driver side). It seems to run forward from there.

Thanks

IMG_1624.JPG

sunroof drain ????

Hmm that could be it. I hadn't thought of that although it seems like a long way to run it.

Hmm that could be it. I hadn't thought of that although it seems like a long way to run it.

Pour some water around the sunroof and see if it comes through the tube

It is the rear sunroof drain line.

It is the rear sunroof drain line.

Thanks. I've seen a video of someone using that area to run diff breather up on a T4R. You do the same on the GX?

You certainly can route the diff breather there. I relocated mine behind the fuel door. I have extra barbed fittings with the proper British Pipe thread that Toyota uses for the diffs if you want one.

I'll definitely be looking to do that here soon. Did you run any breathers up besides the diff? I was thinking I saw somewhere that the tranny breather was already up high. I know some of the LX trucks and problems with water in the transmission.

I recently had the "shudder" around 4/5th gear and seems to have been solved by getting a flush I'm not convinced the fluid was clean. Lexus of Cool Springs did it and tried to sell me a new transmission over it. They really hate working on those things.

Mine is behind the fuel door as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom