HDJ75 release date? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all. I am vehicle shopping and heavily considering a 70 series.

Can anyone tell me what year the HDJ75 was first released?

If you have info about what markets it was offered to in different years that would be even better.

I am looking at importing to the USA, so just figuring out what my options are that are over 25 years old.
Thanks!

HDJ 75 is DIY only.The HJ75 ran from 11/84 to 12/89 (some markets till1993) and the HZJ 75 ran from 1/1990 to 7/1999.

I do mean the HDJ75.
I was able to research the 78/79 series easy enough and they are definitely too new.
But, I see spars information about the HDJ75.

Care to share what you've found?

Most of the info I'm seeing online for 'HDJ75' are engine conversions into older Troop Carriers. A few others I suspect are mislabels.

I'm not seeing anything solid on the existence of an HDJ75. toyota-general.epc-data.com/ shows nothing.

Such a unique keyword that you were on the first page of Google only 20 minutes after the thread was created :)

TKR1aJw.png

The first turbo diesel ute or troopy was released in 1999 HDJ79/78 but I have had people tell me that Toyota released a HJ75 with a 12ht engine but I have seen no proof of this and believe there all DIY builds like mine.

Gonna have to wait nine more years to get that great engine here on that body. Unless Herr Trump changes things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom