Happy Valentines Day Trail Ride (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did. I got the longer OME shock for the rear ant the toytec spring which they claim gives you 10% longer travel. The HD toytec rear is supposed to give you 20%. They told me only go HD if I’m running my drawers and a serious rear bumper. My drawers were loaded up heavy as a test and I think it’s the right call. I will probably “never” get a steel rear bumper for the FJ. “Maybe” a tight aluminum one for clearance but I’m ok with just banging this one a bit. It would be a replace scenario.

The Mickey Mouse ears gotta go. When I get my new rack a light bar is going up there. But I have a few things to do first.
LOL... at least yours doesn't look identical to a luxury sedan from the front (I need a bull bar stat). It took me a long time to figure out what was bothering me about the GX and it came to me this weekend. Backside looks awesome though:

Last edited:
LOL... at least yours doesn't look identical to a luxury sedan from the front (I need a bull bar stat). It took me a long time to figure out what was bothering me about the GX and it came to me this weekend. Backside looks awesome though:

View attachment 1907037

🤣 indeed.

After your lift and a bumper install it will look bad as$. It’s a sweet rig.
Thanks. And just so you guys dont get too jealous of the GX, I made an LS430 FJ

Got a good bit of video from the trail ride... hoping to combine it all into one vid and will share the link on here when I get it done

4576445F-9883-410D-A91A-08F1FCBF8208.jpeg

Had an awesome time! It was great meeting a bunch of new folks and seeing some old friends. I hope the trip home was uneventful for everyone. See y’all next time!!

I'd have loved to get more footage of all the other cool rigs but its hard to slow down a group that size without being a tool. We had a great time riding with everyone, looking forward to next time.

Laura chose the music and took all the footage.

Enjoy

I'd have loved to get more footage of all the other cool rigs but its hard to slow down a group that size without being a tool. We had a great time riding with everyone, looking forward to next time.

Laura chose the music and took all the footage.

Enjoy

Sooo good! What did you use to edit and shoot and edit that?
To get on the stick and compile some of the videos I have from our trips.

Sooo good! What did you use to edit and shoot and edit that?
To get on the stick and compile some of the videos I have from our trips.

I’ve got an older GoPro 3 silver but it’s enough. I stopped recording in 1080p because it just takes too much memory. All of that was 720p @ 30fps. Watching through YouTube usually degrades the footage below 480 anyway. All the editing was iMovie, pretty easy to use. Tough part is making it interesting to watch. The more angles the better usually. And trying not to stay with one shot for more than 4-5 seconds. Glad you liked it, fun trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom