Happy Valentines Day Trail Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I guess you had to have a maroon Toyota. To go on that run?!?!

Grate weather. Looks like fun.

Had a blast. Fun run with a few challenge areas... no damage to the truck (thank you spotters) but will need to polish out some pinstripes with cutting compound... most scratches came off with a drive through car wash and none are very deep. Definite disadvantage of not having a lift and big tires is having to drive in the tree branches to avoid big rocks... Here are a few pics:

I was bummed to get a few little pinstripes on my truck this weekend as well :)

Looks like a good time was had!
Jakes40 and I spent the good portion of Saturday getting the 2F engine loaded and moved to the shop for the swap. An added plus was I got to meet Brother Burle who also has some cool tractors.

Looks like a good time was had!
Jakes40 and I spent the good portion of Saturday getting the 2F engine loaded and moved to the shop for the swap. An added plus was I got to meet Brother Burle who also has some cool tractors.
Welcome to the dark side.

Also... 7-10” expected Wednesday. 😁

On top of the 4” that we were supposed to get yesterday that delivered nothing but sun, we shall see if we get anything. I’m glad I’m not as wrong as the weatherman in my line of work.

Isn't that the guy from Gore Va that was at the last tech day?

I remember because he’s also Chris. Works at White Post Restorations. Really nice guy, @davesax36 got him out to tech day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom