GSMTR? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

back to the top

Anyone else thinking about going ?

I'm debating going. If I do it'll most likely be in an fj cruiser. I can let you know if I do. I'd certainly be down to caravan.

Last edited:
I'm debating going. If I do it'll most likely be in an fj cruiser. I can let you know if I do. I'd certainly be down to caravan.

how do you feel about not leaving until wednesday and traveling at about sixty miles per hour ? Maybe faster down hill :D

TRFCSUX said:
how do you feel about not leaving until wednesday and traveling at about sixty miles per hour ? Maybe faster down hill :D

Cool with me.

My sister is graduating from tech the weekend of the 12th so I may try to break up the trip with a stay in Blacksburg.

I am still trying to figure out what is happening with work and whether or not this is even feasible.

Anyone else thinking of going from this area?

I'm looking at getting a distributor machine down from Old Bridge, NJ and was going to just ship it but then I thought one of you might be coming my way. I'm willing to pay a couple hundred for someone to haul it down for me. It's about 2ft square and weighs about 120lbs. It's somewhat fragile so it would need to be out of any rain. Please let me know if your interested. I know this may be out of the way for most of you but I thought I'd give it a shot.

Marshall

OK I sold the cruiser and now I'm picking up a 82 pickup with a 6 inch lift. So.....if it runs good and is street safe I might decide to go.

Don't set the bar so high Danny.

I'm still working on it.

I'm hoping to caravan with Steve & company.

That's good news, leaving Wednesday the 16 th. Most likely in the am

That's good news, leaving Wednesday the 16 th. Most likely in the am

It would be a good idea to leave at 5 or 6 am early, so you will miss our local rush hour, but more importantly, the Knoxville evening rush hour. If you hit either, you will add to what will already be a nine or ten hour drive.

Oh come one who doesn't like pulling over in a construction zone in rush hour in a convoy of trucks and trailers? .......good times!

It would be a good idea to leave at 5 or 6 am early, so you will miss our local rush hour, but more importantly, the Knoxville evening rush hour. If you hit either, you will add to what will already be a nine or ten hour drive.

Steve,
I figured I would be meeting you south of Staunton before 6:AM:rolleyes:

Got your new tires on yet? Pics?

John Smith said:

West bound traffic through Knoxville on a wednesday shouldn't be too bad. When yo get to the Chattanooga / Nashville split you should be home free!! Watch now that I say that it will be hell. Yell if you need anything when your coming through Knoxville . We are heading out early Thursday am . GMP is less than 2 hours from Knoxville .

Steve,
I figured I would be meeting you south of Staunton before 6:AM:rolleyes:

Steve's going to be so excited to leave, that on Tuesday evening he will probably call me and say "I'm not going to sleep tonight, lets just drive down overnight!"

And I'd probably agree to do it.:D

CLCCver3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom