GSMTR? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm thinking about it. Haven't been in a few years and really need to go but I already have another vacation scheduled through 5/03. GSMTR has always been my favorite event.

Yep, I'm in for the whole week, just need to register.

You and Dan coming again? I have been meaning to ask you hows the new carb. I have one sitting in the garage and have been debating on putting it on.

I might be in but I don't know if the 60 is even worth bringing. Bob have you talked to matt about it? If you can't go he can come with me. I don't think I can do the whole week though.

You and Dan coming again? I have been meaning to ask you hows the new carb. I have one sitting in the garage and have been debating on putting it on.

I don't know about Dan. His business has really taken off and I'm not sure if he can take the time off. Last I spoke with him he said he'd been so busy he hadn't been on Mud in months. I finally got a trailer and will tow down this year.

I would take it off the shelf and install it. My 40 is running so much better with the new carb. I got it tuned in about 5 minutes and my mileage has increased because the thing is not running rich like the old one did. Maybe it was the jets, but I could not lean out the old carb enough. The float in the new carb is also set lower so when pointing up a hill while wheeling it does not load up like the old one did.

I might be in but I don't know if the 60 is even worth bringing. Bob have you talked to matt about it? If you can't go he can come with me. I don't think I can do the whole week though.

Matt and I have talked about attending GSMTR this year so I'm sure he'll be in either with you or with me. We get back from vacation on 5/03 so I won't be able to do all week if I can get away at all. I've really missed GSMTR for the last few years.

Matt and I have talked about attending GSMTR this year so I'm sure he'll be in either with you or with me. We get back from vacation on 5/03 so I won't be able to do all week if I can get away at all. I've really missed GSMTR for the last few years.

Hey Bob, GSMTR is 5/15 - 19 this year, Tell them it is a family reunion you have to attend for the week.

Any of you guys driving down or will everyone be on a trailer ? Seems like a pretty long ride, but i have heard its an awesome event.

Sounds like John will trailer and so will I if I make it. The ride isn't so bad, especially if you caravan.

Any of you guys driving down or will everyone be on a trailer ? Seems like a pretty long ride, but i have heard its an awesome event.

If I go I'm going to risk it and drive the 60 the whole way.

I drove my 40 down and back for 7 years. I'd imagine driving a 60 would be luxurious compared to a 40. The key is to caravan as Bob said. Over the 10 years going to Tellico I believe we never encountered a problem we couldn't solve as a group. And we've dealt with just about everything that could go wrong...

I drove my 40 down and back for 7 years. I'd imagine driving a 60 would be luxurious compared to a 40. The key is to caravan as Bob said. Over the 10 years going to Tellico I believe we never encountered a problem we couldn't solve as a group. And we've dealt with just about everything that could go wrong...

"Hey, did you guys hear me? I lost a wheel on my trailer ..."

"I need to stop to fill my transfer case again"

"I'm on fire!"

Then there's the time Patrick had a rear axle walk out of the Travelall

Not a problem at all if you're traveling with friends.

I hope that was not all on one trip. I am checking about time off when I get to work on Monday.

I am planning on going to this year. Now that the 4Runner is running well again.

Bob, you need to get down here. I would miss not see you. Also this is a pilgrimage, so tell them it is religious event and that you have to be go. :)

I also drove a 40 down from MD for years. John is right, in that it is not to bad if you caravan.

caravan

Looks like i cant get off untill Wed the 16th but think i am still going. Anyone looking to caravan that is not leaving untill wed ?

I thought I would be going since I bit the bullet and bought a trailer last year, but I'm not sure about taking the kids out of school for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom