GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bet you have an internal leak on the master
Well, I was hoping so. Changed both master and slave yesterday. Still the same.
Guess I'll have to pull tranny and look at the clutch.

Well, I was hoping so. Changed both master and slave yesterday. Still the same.
Guess I'll have to pull tranny and look at the clutch.

:( At least it's really easy to do on with all 60 series stuff

Hi to all.
This saturday will be working on Ray and Charlies truck fixing A/C and getting ready for are trip to Tennessie if you interested come let me know. If we get time I will be installing a leveling kit on my dually truck.
407-4688776

We have a cabin rented out with room for a few more - Wednesday night thru Saturday night. Think the upper bunk and the living room fold out. Gets you a kitchen and bath, plus a place to hang out if the weather is bad. Stayed in one last year - damn comfortable. Send me a PM if interested.

Luis - what truck are you installing the leveling kit on? Have a new GMC and was thinking of maxing out the stock keys, but don't want to sacrifice the ride. Have the off road package and it's already jittery enough.

I have a 2001 F350 Dually with semy wheels. I will install 3"leveling kit to clear the 22.5 tires with new shocks.

Well I just got bumped from a 40% chance of going to a 75% chance. Ordering a bunch of parts tonight..

Steve what days are you wanting to go? I figure if you're droving a 60 we probably travel similar speeds.. possibly coordinate spare parts?

Alright, I'm registered!!

Still trying to get the mini ready. I'll probably follow Luis up on Monday morning. I will bring 60 parts. Probably the only thing I have that will work in other 60's is diffs, birfs & hubs

Steve. Looking for a lunchbox for a spare, or worst case a set of spider gears with thrust washers that Dennis will weld up for me. Bad a bucketful but must have given them away.

Want to have something for my 4.56 spare for my front diff.

Steve. Looking for a lunchbox for a spare, or worst case a set of spider gears with thrust washers that Dennis will weld up for me. Bad a bucketful but must have given them away.

Want to have something for my 4.56 spare for my front diff.

I have two sets of spider gears on the shelf, if you want one set they're yours and I'll bring them with me. Have spider gears pre-welded is a good idea I'm going to do that to the other set for myself. I think I have a spare crosspin or two as well.

I've been wanting to try this for awhile, welding them like this instead of all together so you can still get a little bit of wiggle.

3a42998053ce941eaff733f14ae964700299cec3.jpg

Got plenty of spider gears. I need to find a lunchbox too. Right now I don't have a locker at all in the rear axle of the brown 60 after tearing up the Lock-Rite.

Thanks folks, much appreciated. I do need a cross pin and bolt as well. I've given a bunch of diffs away over the years, kicking myself for forgetting to keep those pieces...

Steve - forget, did you break the Lock Right outright, or was it toasted after a center pin or carrier failure?

I'm not able to wrench or prep - but thus far my Pop coordinated getting my new tires mounted last year, found a burned out fuel pump when I was up to visit last month so he tore the seats out and replaced that for me, otherwise building boxes for what remaining spares I still have stashed down here - can't wait.

Anyways - we still have space the cabin for anyone wanting to go deluxe.

Last edited:
Steve - forget, did you break the Lock Right outright, or was it toasted after a center pin or carrier failure?

My first outright Lockrite failure. Sheared the four pins and damaged the pin holes.

I will look and see if I have a cross pin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom