GSMTR 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And it happened a day earlier yet he still doesn't have his rig back. He had to hitch a ride home to south GA and is returning [hopefully] today to retrieve his truck.

I'm still bummed he quit the winch/awning trade to give the winch to someone who was going to drive him to Atlanta. I drove through Atlanta the next day and would have given him a ride regardless of winch.

I actually voted for him cuz I know how much sweat and blood goes into building a rig. That said it didnt win cuz the rig don't cost 50K plus another 8K to fix.

Ditto.

And it happened a day earlier yet he still doesn't have his rig back. He had to hitch a ride home to south GA and is returning [hopefully] today to retrieve his truck.

This is what I meant about the days being too short - don't always know what all is going on elsewhere. Recollect you also mentioned it was a $50,000 ride with an $8,000 repair bill. That's would be damn scary. Far too rich for my blood to be wheeling something so nice.

It would look bad if all three awards all went to Florida people.

Why not - we cleaned up one year at the raffle. Seriously though - I'd have taken a pass to see you get that one. Your break was epic, in an epic location, epically in the middle of nowhere, and can't say as I was already at the top :flipoff2:, but maybe you were doing some epic hammering when it went.

I'm still bummed he quit the winch/awning trade to give the winch to someone who was going to drive him to Atlanta. I drove through Atlanta the next day and would have given him a ride regardless of winch.

No way - same here, that's what he traded for? We're talking about the Warn 9500 right?

Ditto.

This is what I meant about the days being too short - don't always know what all is going on elsewhere. Recollect you also mentioned it was a $50,000 ride with an $8,000 repair bill. That's would be damn scary. Far too rich for my blood to be wheeling something so nice.

Why not - we cleaned up one year at the raffle. Seriously though - I'd have taken a pass to see you get that one. Your break was epic, in an epic location, epically in the middle of nowhere, and can't say as I was already at the top :flipoff2:, but maybe you were doing some epic hammering when it went.

No way - same here, that's what he traded for? We're talking about the Warn 9500 right?

Superwinch 9500 with synthetic line. My awning is worth about $200 more but he already had a fancy winch and mine died the day before. And he was into the awning, it's so Overland.

Superwinch 9500 with synthetic line. My awning is worth about $200 more but he already had a fancy winch and mine died the day before. And he was into the awning, it's so Overland.

More ironic given that there's likely over a dozen of us who would have given him a lift for free....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom