GSMTR 2017- May 15th-20th- Oliver TN...Who's in for this year??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Crusha

Self-censoring my mud posts...
SILVER Star
Threads
Great TLCA event, awesome wheeling in the mountains of Tennessee, cool people! I plan on heading down...anyone else?

Let's try and make it a cross club trip with some of the guys from CLCC Home

GSMTR facebook page Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride | Facebook

Registration is not open yet, but figured it's best to generate some interest early!

Wind Rock website Windrock Park

I might be interested.

I'm in. Hoping to ship the 40 and drive down. Andy it's about a ten or eleven hour drive or so, it's about 30 miles past Knoxville, take I-81 all the way through VA to its' end in TN, then 40 through Knoxville.

Looooong full day of driving. Make it happen @caz!
Windrock park is awesome!

It's on my calendar. Which is code for I'd really love to do it but the stars would have to align for it to be possible to take a whole week off.

Which reminds me of one of my favorite tongue in cheek quotes for the self-employed:

"We work 80hrs for ourselves so we don't have to work 40 for someone else"

I would really like to do this. Just need to do some pre-planning w/ work. Don't think I could swing an entire week but I'll do my best.

That would be a very cool week, can't go, we should be in the Olympic NP about that time. C'mon feel bad for me.. :)

Anniversary and kids birthday that week.............

Let me speak with the boss lady, perhaps some jewelry will make this possible for me.

Anniversary and kids birthday that week.............

Let me speak with the boss lady, perhaps some jewelry will make this possible for me.

perhaps there is a special service you could render in exchange for time off?

like cleaning the bathroom or re-pointing the joints on the chimney??

leaving Wednesday Wheeling Thursday throw Saturday drive back Sunday

This will probably be my schedule as well, although I may be able shoot down a little earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom