GSMTR 2011 pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet saw some cruisers on the circle track

Jeremy and his buddies
image-2490895664.jpg

Stay tuned for random mini bike action on the circle track. You never know what might happen. Having a blast, 40 has been flawless. Looking forward to some good music and a keg of Shiner Bock tonight.:beer::flipoff2:

Looks like everyone is having a great time! Im for sure gonna do this next year. Keep throwing up the wheeling pics for sure. Be safe fellows.

Wake up....no ones on the track this morning

and some of us left out early to beat the heat and dust on the trails......

moderate trail 5 :eek: Glad we didnt get on the reds by accident.

Thanks for the passenger seat DREW :clap: glad to get a lil more trail time in regardless

WAY TO GO GUYS. RICK AND MARSHALL, HATS OFF TO ANOTHER WONDERFUL EVENT!!!!

more after unpack and a shower
GSMTR 2011 041 (Large).jpg
GSMTR 2011 045 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
Thats re-donkulous... is that your truck with someone else driving?

That is" flying" Jimmy from Florida... his truck looks just like jason's. He won our ultimate carnage award as his front axle and suspension was toast after that jump:lol:

Great event Marshal. Thanks for everything you did to make it happen.

Had a blast! Very glad to meet some of yaull and wheel with Jeremy and his bud's. Top notch run event-hat's off to you guys.

We didn't take a lot of pics so I look forward to seeing what everyone else took.

I couldn't wait to get out of that truck, Jimmys crazy!! I heard the official distance traveled in the air was 45 ft. Marshall as an Upstate member I tried to keep control of those Florida guys. Haha. Great event thanks to all the UC guys and gals. My truck is pretty much toast, total rebuild needed. Mike:flamingo:

I couldn't wait to get out of that truck, Jimmys crazy!! I heard the official distance traveled in the air was 45 ft. Marshall as an Upstate member I tried to keep control of those Florida guys. Haha. Great event thanks to all the UC guys and gals. My truck is pretty much toast, total rebuild needed. Mike:flamingo:

Mike no problems. Cannot wait to see your video. That was awesome.

Still waiting on our wheeling pics to make it back to me from my buddies phone. Here are the only few that I have from my Crackberry.

Jeremy
Poser.jpg
Jeep Poser Rock.jpg
Top of Trail 8.jpg

The RC Truck with the live video feed. Crazy. He could drive it all over the park sitting in camp. He even had some glasses you put on to drive it. He plugged it in to the TV one night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom