GSMTR 2011 pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

not to mention the camp storming flying wing with fly by wire tv goggles........rediculously cool :D
To see a cruiser slam on its brakes and skid to a halt when they see a plane flying down the road at them at roof rack height was priceless.

Andrew had some mad RC skills.

You know you would have!!

Hey everybody. My wife just posted up most of the pics she took over the weekend to her smugmug website for her business (she's a professional photographer). You should be able to right click and save the images if you want to. If you would like to order prints (without the watermark) of some of them, you can do that as well. She will be adding more pics over the next day or so. Enjoy!

GSMTR 2011 - Marian David Photography

I think that is the gopro cam off andrew's plane

And now for some less difficult terrain, but it was still a ton of fun!

Great Smoky Mountains living up to their name
IMG_0068.JPG

Drivin' Pics
IMG_0069.JPG

Benke going up 11
IMG_0073.JPG

Dog is my Co-Pilot
IMG_0074.JPG

Best looking tow rig I've seen in a while
IMG_0076.JPG

Our moderate group
IMG_0081.JPG

Benke coming up the ledges on 2, look at that 62 flex
IMG_0087.JPG

Southeast Mudderland
IMG_0113.JPG

Flexing the Bull out on trail 26?
IMG_0119.JPG

The Blue Ox 83 coming up Trail 2
IMG_0092.JPG

ncsudrewh coming up the last ledge on 10
IMG_0123.JPG

Cruiser caravan back to SC
IMG_0133.JPG

The rest of my album can be seen at GSMTR 2011

Last edited:
The bunkhouse and parking area setup was awesome. I don't think I would stay anywhere else at the park in the future.

IMG-20110521-00028.jpg

IMG-20110521-00022.jpg

IMG-20110521-00027.jpg

Last edited:
The bunkhouse and parking area setup was awesome. I don't think I would stay anywhere else at the park in the future.

IMG-20110521-00028.jpg

IMG-20110521-00022.jpg

IMG-20110521-00027.jpg

Well then you had better go ahead and reserve it now.

I will, but they didn't this year. We booked a month prior, and there was still another bunk and the whole downstairs left. The F-toys from Auburn booked after us. People on Mud said they were booked, but when Brett called, it was still available.

And who says I will be going back just for GSMTR.;)

Jeremy

I will, but they didn't this year. We booked a month prior, and there was still another bunk and the whole downstairs left. The F-toys from Auburn booked after us. People on Mud said they were booked, but when Brett called, it was still available.

And who says I will be going back just for GSMTR.;)

Jeremy

Yep I was surprised too. Bunkhouse beware though, walls are paper thin, you can hear conversations from the next room like you were in the middle of the conversation!

Love the video... very nice!

dragr1 said:
Yep I was surprised too. Bunkhouse beware though, walls are paper thin, you can hear conversations from the next room like you were in the middle of the conversation!

Lol. JP and I came in late one night and were told to keep it down. I always left the bathroom fan on and it helped to keep the noise down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom