Group buy on powerful, 12v-portable compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM sent...

2 for me.

PM sent.

If you can get them before Christmas, I would buy a couple more.

Thanks

I will provide final cost to each of you that PM me your shipping zip code and if your address is business or residential. Please do not post information here.

I will finalize this buy on Monday, November 21 and PM each person back with the final pricing (including shipping) as well as my PayPal information. PayPal cash payments will be due to me by Wednesday, November 23.

As I posted earlier in this thread I need your zip code and I will NOT be able to take PayPal credit card payments- only cash PayPal payments.

Yeesh... :beer:

did you guys see they just came out with a new model - a twin cylinder...?

e9999 said:
did you guys see they just came out with a new model - a twin cylinder...?

linkey????

A wise moderator encouraged me to state the following:

Warranty claims for the purchase of a compressor as part of this group buy will be between the purchaser and the manufacturer/distributor.

As a purchaser of a new product, you will be afforded the manufacturer's full warranty. Warranty information will be provided with the product.

Please refer to the manufacturer/distributor for additional information.

Yep is only the coordinator of this group buy and has no affiliation with the manufacturer/distributor.

Yep will not accept returns or refunds.

Yep assumes no liability as part of this group buy other than to ensure the compressors are shipped with at least $42 of insurance to the purchasers and that the shipment has a tracking number. Tracking numbers for shipments to purchasers will be provided by PM or email.

Claims for compressors not received or received damaged will be between the shipping company and the purchaser.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok, I PM'd you for one. First post from a 3rd. gen Rising Sun runner dude.

reffug said:
linkey????

No "linkey" available yet for the new twin-cylinder version. Brand new product just introduced at SEMA '05.

It is not even at local sellers yet.

Price point is expected to be $200.

Hey, I think I just contributed to the hijacking of my own thread. :rolleyes:

For much less $$$ than the twin cylinder unit you can have two units. I am mounting two in the truck, hooked to a tank with pressure switch and the whole mess. If the motor burns up on the twin your done, if one motor dies on a duel setup it just takes longer to air up.

Count me in too. PM sent.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Curious.

Has anyone thought about mounting this in the engine bay or wherever you wish to have it, then cut off the aligator clips and wire it straight to the battery via a 30 amp relay and a swtich mounted in you cab somewhere?
Exactly what I did in the Chili. When running one in the summer, it was a little bit heat sensitive (that's why mounting it somewhere in back would be superior if you can stand compressors sounding in the interior). I would get three tires inflated, then need to let it rest. When I got around to wiring up the second in parallel (separate relays, protected via 30A fuses fed off an aux circuit with #6 wire protected by a very nice 100A circuit breaker intended for the dub crowd) it's been very sweet.

Used my front bumper as an air tank. Still need to add check valves, there is a slight backleak through the compressor head(s). Very slight. Also I need to add a blowoff valve just for safety, but that's easy.

They are decent. Quite the value at $25 from Checkers, just to rub it in since that is no more...

Oh, I used rubber mounts from an early 80s minitruck radiator or A/C component mount or such, shown behind the grille in the fiche, sorry, don't have the part number handy. Call Jerry at Burt Toyota at 303-789-6566, he should remember and may even help you despite the fact I (Bill with the 4Runner, he will know) referred you... ;) They are pretty cool, studs on both sides and rubber isolation in the middle, and metric. Work fine last long time.

Tools R Us said:
For much less $$$ than the twin cylinder unit you can have two units.

Or a one-cylinder unit and (most of) a CO2 system for the best of both worlds

BTW, I have one of these and have used it a half dozen times and like it very much. Not as fast as CO2, but definitely not slow either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom