Group buy on powerful, 12v-portable compressor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This group buy offer is now closed!

Due to dwindling supply, and high demand, this offer is now closed.

I will PM final pricing out by Monday to all those that have sent me PM's.

If I am unable to accomodate anyone I will let you know via PM.

Thanks. :cheers: :beer:

PM's have been sent to all with final price and shipping costs.

Looks like we saved about 30% off the going rate for this unit.

With gas prices still high shipping isn't cheap. So, if you can find one locally for $50, I'd buy it locally.

By noon on Monday 11/21/05 send a CASH PayPal payment. I cannot take PayPal payments funded via credit cards.

Thanks.

yep said:
PM's have been sent to all with final price and shipping costs.

By noon on Monday 11/21/05 send a CASH PayPal payment. I cannot take PayPal payments funded via credit cards.

Thanks.

I sent you a pm on the 15th to which you replied.

However, I haven't received the pm with the final price of which you speak.

Please get in touch with me as I want one!

youngdogs said:
I sent you a pm on the 15th to which you replied.

However, I haven't received the pm with the final price of which you speak.

Please get in touch with me as I want one!

I just sent you a PM detailing why you did not get final pricing from me.

Thanks.

I have the first shipment of compressors and will begin sending them out tomorrow.

All that have sent payment, please expect tracking numbers via email (not PM).

I MAY have one or two left over, and I will post any availability this Friday.

Thanks.

baloo, empty your PM's I cannot send you final purchasing information until you do.

I was able to get a few extra compressors and I have 3 available.

Price is $42 + shipping. Please PM me if you are interested. Be sure to send me your ship-to zip code and if your shipping address is business or home so I can send you final pricing.
----------------
As a reminder:

PayPal via a CASH funded payment is all I can accept as payment.

Warranty claims for the purchase of a compressor as part of this group buy will be between the purchaser and the manufacturer/distributor.

As a purchaser of a new product, you will be afforded the manufacturer's full warranty. Warranty information will be provided with the product.

Please refer to the manufacturer/distributor for additional information.

Yep is only the coordinator of this group buy and has no affiliation with the manufacturer/distributor.

Yep will not accept returns or refunds.

Yep assumes no liability as part of this group buy other than to ensure the compressors are shipped with at least $42 of insurance to the purchasers and that the shipment has a tracking number. Tracking numbers for shipments to purchasers will be provided by PM or email.

Claims for compressors not received or received damaged will be between the shipping company and the purchaser.

Sending you a PM.

got mine today

tried it on a 275. Took it from 15 to 30 psi in 2 mins. Not bad. Probably not much longer than it took to deflate it by the same amount. IIRC, there was a comparison in one of the Toyota 4WD mag that included this one. Full numbers in there.

Thanks, Yep, for putting this together!

Curious... mine makes 2 noises simultaneously, one "purring" at high frequency and then on top of that a more shrieky sound, alternating at a much lower rate. Wonder what the second is if the first one is the piston motion as it sounds like...

Got both of mine today, thank you!

compressor air filter

does anyone put foam filter oil on the little foam air filter in this compressor?
i'm concerned about excess oil being drawn in and messing up the piston.

miked said:
does anyone put foam filter oil on the little foam air filter in this compressor?
i'm concerned about excess oil being drawn in and messing up the piston.

can't imagine it would cause much problem if it's not dripping wet...

Just got mine today and had to run outside and test. Took a 33" from 18 to 35 psi in just under 2 minutes. Very pleased with the little unit. Might not be as fast as a powertank but cost alot less and for me will do the job. Thanks yep.

Received mine yesterday yep. Thanks for squeezing me in. :)

I've got a big mama CO2 tank which is a major pain, so what I like most about the comp is how small a package they are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom