Builds Jmlockwood’s Heritage Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I want to hear more about Chilean trout fishing.
@GordJ it was a good time for sure. Much colder this year than when I was down last year. Fishing was pretty great though. This season has been tough on the guides down there because lots of people are cancelling trips due to the “riots” occurring in Santiago. We spent plenty of time in Santiago and can confirm it’s nothing to worry about. But we ended up with the lodge all to ourselves.

Not a lot of land cruisers in the area but we did see a few cool 40’s and 45’s.

5399CF44-066A-41A6-AE1D-3EB232D983E1.jpeg
CE8C0590-A305-48A2-B907-23C9C8DD0291.jpeg
B9DCD302-7FAA-46F6-9A76-B46BD7ADF3F1.jpeg
12F67501-235F-4CE1-9476-75A34CC13137.jpeg

Quick update. I now own the truck...Yay! Still working on getting some shipping details worked out but that is no big deal. It will give @Eric Sarjeant a little time for some final details. I think really the last thing to do was add labels to the SwitchPro. Other than that, things are pretty much buttoned up.

I did opt - at the very last moment - to acquire the fuel pump, lines, etc. to upgrade what was originally installed with the LRA tank. Those items are not being installed now but I thought I would go ahead and grab them while it was on my mind. I am not really sure they are necessary but I figure I will have them if I ever want to upgrade.

Due to the LRA tank, I will be able to use the rear swing out for something other than fuel. My good buddy @divemedic is going to put together a top notch first aid kit in a Pelican case and then I have another Pelican case with recovery gear. I will let @divemedic chime in on what he has planned since that is really in his wheel-house.

Can you share more details about the fuel tank upgrade kit? Not sure I’ve ever heard about this before.

Can you share more details about the fuel tank upgrade kit? Not sure I’ve ever heard about this before.
In short, the upgraded pump allows for the transfer of fuel at a faster rate and it is apparently quieter than the pump supplied with the tank. I am just going to toss it on the shelf in the warehouse for now.

In short, the upgraded pump allows for the transfer of fuel at a faster rate and it is apparently quieter than the pump supplied with the tank. I am just going to toss it on the shelf in the warehouse for now.
Can you share a pic of the new pump? Thanks

Anyone given any consideration to installing after-market seats in their 200 series? I got to thinking this evening that a pair of Scheelmann seats in black leather with black alcantara center sections would be pretty slick. Plus, I would keep the original seats in new condition.

I know there is really nothing wrong with the stock 200 seats so I am not really looking for that debate. Just curious if anyone else had similar ideas. Planted does not make a seat bracket for the 200 series but we can easily fix that problem.

Anyone given any consideration to installing after-market seats in their 200 series? I got to thinking this evening that a pair of Scheelmann seats in black leather with black alcantara center sections would be pretty slick. Plus, I would keep the original seats in new condition.

I know there is really nothing wrong with the stock 200 seats so I am not really looking for that debate. Just curious if anyone else had similar ideas. Planted does not make a seat bracket for the 200 series but we can easily fix that problem.
I know it’s been done by someone who used to be on the forum, I forget if it was Scheelmann or ortho Recaros. He said it was a bit of a pain to get it all the airbag lights happy but ultimately he got it done.

I know it’s been done by someone who used to be on the forum, I forget if it was Scheelmann or ortho Recaros. He said it was a bit of a pain to get it all the airbag lights happy but ultimately he got it done.
Hmm airbag lights......

I was wondering what kind of electrical gizmos might be triggered.

When all is said and done, how much of the payload did this build eat up? Just curious as i considering something similiar with my 200. Prime will be a 40 gallon extended fuel tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom