Git’n ONSC Published (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If only there were some sort of forum where we could all keep in touch.
I'm thinking online definitely.
We could access from any computer or smart device. Connect people form all over and organize events.
We could attach photos and text, maybe even organize different discussions into threads, that'd be awesome.
We could have our own section, just for ONSC!
Man, now THAT would be great.

If only there were some sort of forum where we could all keep in touch.
I'm thinking online definitely.
We could access from any computer or smart device. Connect people form all over and organize events.
We could attach photos and text, maybe even organize different discussions into threads, that'd be awesome.
We could have our own section, just for ONSC!
Man, now THAT would be great.

Exactly. The internet reaches far more than a print magazine does.

is the whole push to get 'published' to increase the membership of the club? Or just because it would be cool to see your words and car in a magazine?

I was reading about the lack of getting the relic run published. I don't see how that matters. The event was still a great success. And there has already been talk that if it was made more visible, it may outgrow the event space and become harder to manage, and I agree, Who wants that?

Exactly. The internet reaches far more than a print magazine does.

is the whole push to get 'published' to increase the membership of the club? Or just because it would be cool to see your words and car in a magazine?

I was reading about the lack of getting the relic run published. I don't see how that matters. The event was still a great success. And there has already been talk that if it was made more visible, it may outgrow the event space and become harder to manage, and I agree, Who wants that?

I agree. Exactly what benefit is there in growing the club and growing any specific or all events? Is bigger better?

A certain amount of growth is necessary to replenish those who fall by the wayside due to changes in interest or changes in circumstance. Thus, we will continue our efforts to grow.

I am becoming pretty handy with wordpress as of late my company is redesigning our website and that is what we are using for the design aspect the plugins are pretty endless as what we can do. I wouldn't mind helping out if we wanted to do something like that keep an updated blog I think would just be good the big thing will be getting traffic to it with social media though it really helps getting traffic to a site.

If you're interested in helping maintain the ONSC website onsc4x4.com, send me a PM and I'll get you plugged in.

I agree. Exactly what benefit is there in growing the club and growing any specific or all events? Is bigger better?

If your not growing you're dying. That's been my motto.

I agree, although a lot of it has to do with how you define growth

And there has already been talk that if it was made more visible, it may outgrow the event space and become harder to manage, and I agree, Who wants that?

Who has been "talking" about that? Certainly not the people who organize the event and venue capacity limit rumors were debunked immediately after logan's run this year. Even if the event triples in size it won't be any harder to manage, we'll just buy more food.

Sounds like a rumor, and a false one at that.

Growth is a natural byproduct of offering our members and event attendees a rewarding experience. It must be prepared for and handled properly. That's my opinion.

The hard part is not alienating the people who remember "the good old days". I encourage everybody to let any of our BOD members know of concerns about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom