Hilux Gen 3 hilux surf info (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Makes sense. I'm use to parts being hard to find parts I own a 96 Subaru Sti (Jdm) so parts are hard to find as well

I see you're also in WPG, if you want to check out my HDJ81 before making a purchase, let me know and we can get together sometime.

just to keep you informed on the HDJ81 I believe some changes made were in 93 they received bigger and much better brakes and it was 96 and 97 for fursure had a 1HD-FT. 95 might've recieved that motor as well but not sure.

My advice if importing would be finding a nice one is tough so look for one that's not modified and has low miles. That'll be the most reliable package. Lockers and winch are nice but if it doesn't come with them they can be added later. The hands of time in the driver seat on the other hand can't be changed

just to keep you informed on the HDJ81 I believe some changes made were in 93 they received bigger and much better brakes and it was 96 and 97 for fursure had a 1HD-FT. 95 might've recieved that motor as well but not sure.

My advice if importing would be finding a nice one is tough so look for one that's not modified and has low miles. That'll be the most reliable package. Lockers and winch are nice but if it doesn't come with them they can be added later. The hands of time in the driver seat on the other hand can't be changed
That's what I've been doing. I'm not planning on importing for a while so I just keep my eyes on what's out there. Do you know any good import sites?

Sounds good! Where did you get yours from?

I imported from Japan via Brave Auto, as well as my Surf and my 1st HDJ81.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom