Gamiviti installed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been lurking lately and during that time, can now say that I have my gamiviti rack installed on snowflake...

A big shout out to gamiviti.

IMG_20230205_120622708.jpg

I have been lurking lately and during that time, can now say that I have my gamiviti rack installed on snowflake...

A big shout out to gamiviti.

View attachment 3239842
I love these racks. Hoping to order one at some point, finances allowing (always the story, ha).

With the multiple cross bars, I wonder if a rigid box like a Yakima Rocketbox could be mounted to it.

I am pretty sure it can. If you check out his site they have a tone of accessories you can easily bolt on to it. I love my rack.

Great racks for sure, got one on our 100 series and hope to get one for the 62 soon.
Snowflake is looking sharp!

Great choice. I've got the same one on my 60, love it!

i-wfVRP6Z-XL.jpg

i-bqkRWv2-XL.jpg

i-X8LVnH6-XL.jpg

do I sense a Gamiviti 60's series rack thread?? :) I think I'm going on almost 20years with this rack. what the?!?!!!

early days - and...that's MDH33's old 40 :cheers::
cardinalfj60 and martins40.jpg

and many years later...
_DSC7946.jpg

and...epic calendar picture
FJ60calendar.jpg

Good call on 4. My tent lives in the garage these days. This is the current rack setup
C8D5FB37-7FBD-4D59-AFA2-37824057FAC8.jpeg

good eye... :) '66 Kombi. Interior is getting a re-furb now, long process of making new panels and stuff.

I’ve had my Gamiviti for less than a year and love it. I need to get with Tim and buy some of his attachment doodads so I can get it dialed in like @CardinalFJ60.

79A8F8E7-7390-4B58-B2A4-56EB32C191BE.jpeg

That’s a great idea with the magnet lights. I have some for the shop I can charge inside my truck via USB…. Looks like one of them might have to live in the truck from now on.

That’s a great idea with the magnet lights. I have some for the shop I can charge inside my truck via USB…. Looks like one of them might have to live in the truck from now on.
Man they are the best. My wife and I use Milwaukee headlamps that are usb rechargeable and the light part pops out of the headband and it’s got magnets. We use them for everything now. You can stick them wherever there’s metal!

They used to be $45. Looks like the price went up a lot on them

Hey thanks all for the kind props! A bit late to the party here, but shoot I can at least offer up a couple 60 pics.

60_lockhart.JPG

60_wipeout.jpg

Thank you again for all the support guys, wouldn't be here without you. That rack above on the blue 60 same as @drwright68 @MDH33 @Roonie we call that the Essential Expo, and those are in stock. @CruiserTrash has a variant of that we call the "throwback Expo," which is in tribute to the rack you see on @CardinalFJ60 above.. the difference is the front bar is directly above the bottom one. And yes I even have a throwback Expo in stock, exactly like Jim's above.

to complete the history lesson, Shawn is actually running the very first Gamiviti rack- made at @rover67's place more than 12 years ago. Here's a pic of him doing a little load testing, with this rack mounted to my 100 series. yeah the very first rack design was made to fit the 60, 80, and 100, with just a tower change. Today we make the 60 racks just a little bit longer and wider to better fit the body, but you can see how it's a little shorter if you look at @CardinalFJ60 's pic above.

rackphoto1.JPG

I sold that 100 to another club member here about 8 years ago, it looks a little different now... but shoot Jim we just wheeled with it this past Saturday on the snow run. Thanks again everyone for the support, this whole thing was created from the TLCA/ih8mud community. I gotta get back to it, working on some new doodads- thanks again for the support please pm/email whatever with questions on anything. :cheers:

@nakman Still waiting on your videos from the snow run. I'm always driving my truck and can't take photo/video. ;)

And for anybody interested, Tim's great to work with. It's not often that you're making an expensive purchase and you reach out to contact the owner of the company. That says a lot. The racks are very customizable too and Tim makes the whole process really easy. Can't say enough good things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom