FSM for 98+ 1FZ-FE? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have or know of a FSM for the 98+ FZ with the coil packs and redesigned head?
Are you looking for a FSM for the FZJ100 mentioned in your signature line?

I am interested in this as well. I have an FZJ100 coming from Saudi Arabia to Canada soon. Only found the Chassis FSM but nothing on the 2nd gen 1FZ-FE. From what I have seen working on it, there are quite a few differences.

Ok, I found the publication part number: RM619e

Do manuals have part #s? I wonder how to procure these new from online sources...

Usually the service manual does not have part numbers. @beno should be able to help you find what you're looking for.

Usually the service manual does not have part numbers. @beno should be able to help you find what you're looking for.

Oops I meant are the manuals indexed by parts numbers? IE part number = service manual

I'm pretty sure the service manual has a Toyota part number, but I don't know what it is. Again, @beno will be able to help you with this. Send him a PM.

I have a PDF of the RM619E but it's not as comprehensive as the manual for the last gen FZ, I'm trying to find a way to attach it to the thread so that it's available to everyone.
If anyone wants it or knows a way to attach it to the group feel free to message me directly.

Bardiya, I called Cdan and asked him where you can get a Factory Service Manual for you Cruiser and he said for you to go to a Toyota dealership in your area and they can order one for you.

Manuals are regional and would be handled by the distributor/dealer network where the vehicle was originally sold. In some cases such as in the US a third party prints and distributes manuals on behalf of the Toyota distributor. Helm inc is the US printer and they offer only publications applicable to the US market. Helm sells to dealers and direct to the public.

So whomever is selling the OP the truck should be able to obtain that manual locally (Saudi Arabia)?

So whomever is selling the OP the truck should be able to obtain that manual locally (Saudi Arabia)?

if you're referring to my post - technically yes. But it means getting someone to go to a dealership for me. Driving in Saudi Arabia is terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom