Wanted Front upper shock bolts and hardware 78 fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
im looking for the front shock upper bolt/pins and the hardware that would go on a 78 fj40. Need to be in good shape looks like I'm a few years to late on oem.

If anyone knows of a vender that sells them please let me know. I've found one vender but they are aftermarket and add up with hardware, I want to see if other options.

I went around to several hardware stores trying to recreate and that may work but won't know until I get some time to tinker.

I have the stock bolts. Probably 20 or so. They're a lot less than my minimum order requirements. Try to think of some routine parts you need as well.

Best

Mark

Thank you for replying
I will take a look and make a list. I'm sure I would need two with the hardware.

You don't have new seat cushions for a 78 model do you? I ll keep thinking away and see what else I will need, my list of buy next right now has been concentrated on still aval new oem parts I'll need.

I will do best to get order ready from you. If not on this then something else down the line. I'm trying to push cruiser project in front of priorities and get things completed including hard top so I'm sure I'll have at least a min order coming.

I sell lots of new OEM parts too.;)

These are loose; the others are still attached to shock towers.
IMG_0905.JPG

I'll give you a ring in a few days. I work odd days so I'm off wed I'll make a little list
I bought some hard top sides today so I'll need things like brace pieces. I've got to see what I can salavge from my original top

I'll get on your site and look to get me started.

New oem is the bees knees when aval. Ive learned that for sure

Cool.

I literally have five times more stuff than I took the time to list on the website. I only focused on the 20% that I get the most phone calls about.

And I have microfiche and hardback partsbooks, so I can look up OEM stuff even when the internet is down.:love:

Put these back on the shelf for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom