FREE! Thread for free stuff. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like the 6-8 I’ve stored for ‘just in case‘.....
I’d snag the front if I didn’t already have a spare. The rears aren’t a value to me since I’m running a FF rear axle.

I considered a steering rear axle at one point, but later decided the possible benefits didn’t outweigh the downside of extra Birfields on the rear axle... too much maintenance and too easy to grenade them.

not moving haha if you hang around enough old people eventuality one of them will die and leave you piles of treasures.

Free 80 series seat parts. Going to the dump soon.
700029F1-EE61-46FD-894F-999BFA4024F9.jpeg

Hey Steve, I think I'll take those seats. Might try to fit 'em to my truck. If that doesn't work they can be a spot to sit and contemplate life in my shop, haha. I can bring some lug nuts in trade. Only prob is I have bad 'rotator cuff tedinitis'...aka my right arm no worky. Can you hold onto them a bit? Maybe I can get on the weekend, but will need help loading.

Of course. I will hold onto anything anyone expresses interest in I don’t want to see anything cruiser wasted. Or just anything potentially useful in general.

The one seat is missing a hinge bracket, not sure why I got them that way. I have some 60 series hinge brackets I will check to see if it could work.

That sounds rough with the arm, I hope the inflammation goes down. Tell the wife she needs to take over for a bit. ;)

That sounds rough with the arm, I hope the inflammation goes down. Tell the wife she needs to take over for a bit. ;)

It does suck bad, but at least the pain is going down now. Family is actually trying to help out as they can, but not keen on installing a different spring/shock combo in my cruiser for some reason. Maybe it's the 85lb tires? Not sure, haha.

Edit, after re-reading your post I think I see what you're getting at, lol. When I inquire she just tells me to use my left hand...haha. :D

Last edited:
Free! Almost full bucket of newish tile adhesive. Someone was telling me they had a tile project coming up.

556B05C7-6997-44C0-A215-FBB88B5BACF9.jpeg

bonus pack of tile spacers!!
DFA1E876-51DD-4A6B-A8DA-CD7DEBF5A023.jpeg

Last edited:
4 of these with s***ty tires
PXL_20201113_195854297.jpg

And a wine corker.

PXL_20201113_195943557.jpg

That yellow pressure washer in the background can go too.

No hose or wand. Works, it's just a prick to start, every single time.

One is unopened and the other has about a litre left in it.

Free for the taking.

20201123_175504.jpg

Steve -coming back down on Tuesday. I remembered yesterday you still have the snatch strap.
But I was on my way north no sense calling or stopping then. There was something else but it’s just been
a bad year. Is there anything there that someone north of Malahat needs picking up I could scoop up on my way. Did you eventually throw those Prado Seats out?

3/4" Japanese Hitachi Corded Impact. A real beast but smoke exited it's body on a job years ago and back in the case it went. Cleaning up and been running IQV20 tools for the last decade, so maybe someone wants to try and resurrect it. Bought new at KMS back in the day. I know you can still buy parts for them. Free!

IMG_20200705_153209.jpg

IMG_20200705_153217.jpg

IMG_20200705_153243.jpg

Steve -coming back down on Tuesday. I remembered yesterday you still have the snatch strap.
But I was on my way north no sense calling or stopping then. There was something else but it’s just been
a bad year. Is there anything there that someone north of Malahat needs picking up I could scoop up on my way. Did you eventually throw those Prado Seats out?
You around tomorrow? I’ll stop by and grab that tow strap.

Bunch of 40 and 60 rear axles, been sitting out in the rain for 5 years. Bearing surfaces who knows....good for clean up or drifts, or...? Free.

Couple 40 rear diff pots, got buried in all my containers on the floor, trying to make room for new stock, think all 3.90, might be able to run them but i'm sure surface rust has set in. Free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom