*FREE* stuff for local pick up - Anything and everything goes (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1x set of fj80 TJM adjustable height shocks for a stock height truck. I replaced them with icons, nothing wrong with them. I dont have all of the hardware, but most of it is there. i will throw them out in 1 week if nobody wants them.

100 series exhaust, resonator section. From an 01 lx470, in great shape! Far NW valley

100 series receiver hitch with the exhaust pass-through and a 4 blade wiring harness.
IMG_20200617_183010408.jpg

This is now twice as free as it was 2 weeks ago!

We can sweeten the deal, Free one, get the second free! I have one of these (two of these?) in my back yard pile of junk (which is happily starting to get smaller!)

GONE!

I have my OEM old tie rod and relay rod with a 1 year old Monroe steering damper attached..tie rod ends are worn but shafts and damper are in great shape. Everything is just completely soaked in transmission fluid and grime so bring a long plastic bag to wrap them in. All free of course.

Last edited:
I have my OEM old tie rod and relay rod with a 1 year old Monroe steering damper attached..tie rod ends are worn but shafts and damper are in great shape. Everything is just completely soaked in transmission fluid and grime so bring a long plastic bag to wrap them in. All free of course.
What vehicle?

I will take all of this.

SOLD...or GONE rather....

Fuel Tank and Guard from 1997 80 Series. No sending unit. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tucson

IMG_20200503_112318332_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200503_112325896_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
It's official now. Front bumper from a 3rd gen 4runner. I can sit on this for a while if anyone is interested, otherwise it and the running boards
are going in the dumpster.
001.JPG
002.JPG

I think you need to pay Peacesells63 for picking up free stuff...
LOL! What a comedown!

?

I'm waiting for the punchline, but it hasn't shown up in the last 45 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom