For Sale / Wanted To Buy (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

He traded it for a diesel excursion.

Starting search for trail vehicle and have already looked at this one in Easley......high miles but drove really good and no rust from what i can see. I have not been a fan of white but I actually could see myself in this! He is currently in Portland, OR on business and when he returns I will take it over to Trollhole's for further inspection. No lockers but figured at lower price for a good 80 i could put them in down the road. Turns out he is kin to one of the founders of the company i work for.....
1996 Toyota Land cruiser

See this on on CL and have asked if anyone in ONSC can take a look at it and report back....lower miles but rust is a concern.
1997 Toyota Land Cruiser

Search has begun as it appears I have the Red 62 sold and he wants to come pick it up in a few weeks. Nothing soothes the ache in your heart from the sale of a beloved Land Cruiser like the purchase of another!!!! Or so I am telling my wife!

@JToobe
Someone in ATL was looking at that '96 recently and ran a carfax on the VIN. Carfax showed mileage at over 400k miles. The ATL buyer chose to pass.
Thanks Mark, do you recall who that was? I forgot to get the VIN when I looked at it and he's out of town. Would like to see the CarFax....

@JToobe

It was @jlups

You can find his thread in the 80 forum. Search string "Greenville" and it's the first result. Also states it's a '97, but I looked over the photos - it's the same truck. That '97 Craigslist ad was deleted by author.

@JToobe

It was @jlups

You can find his thread in the 80 forum. Search string "Greenville" and it's the first result. Also states it's a '97, but I looked over the photos - it's the same truck. That '97 Craigslist ad was deleted by author.
Got it, many thanks.....asked him to send it to me for review. Current CL ad clearly states 330k odometer reading. Not skeered off yet.

Nothing wrong with a road trip to Montana. Make sure you take fly rods .....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom