For Sale, Trade, or Free! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD - 100 Series front and middle row heavy rubber floor mats, think they might be OEM. In good shape, no tears but could use a good hit with the pressure washer.
Would like to get $80 for them. Been great, just went with a set of weather techs.

Located near Mopac & 2222 but I spend a lot of time out around spicewood/lakeway so can meet.

IMG_5280.jpg

IMG_5281.jpg
IMG_5282.jpg

Last edited:
Have some take off parts from my '75 40 that I need to get rid of. Open to offers or feedback. Can send more pictures if needed

SOLD - Side mirrors - $80ea or $140 for the pair
Glass is good, arms are weathered. These were the door mounted ones, went with a set of the windshield frame mounts. Not sure if they are OEM or not, looks like they have been on the 40 for a long time.

IMG_0312.jpeg
IMG_0313.jpeg

Set of 4 aftermarket chrome wheels - 15" - $150 for set
Alright shape, some chrome flaking on one of them, and one is currently covered in grease from a leaking seal. I think they all have the stems. If interested let me know and I can send pictures from when they were mounted

IMG_0310.jpeg

40 Series Tow Bar - $100??
Don't need it, don't know what it is worth, open to offers. Skid plate not for sale.

IMG_0311.jpeg

Last edited:
Have some take off parts from my '75 40 that I need to get rid of. Open to offers or feedback. Can send more pictures if needed

Side mirrors - $80ea or $140 for the pair
Glass is good, arms are weathered. These were the door mounted ones, went with a set of the windshield frame mounts. Not sure if they are OEM or not, looks like they have been on the 40 for a long time.

View attachment 2984499View attachment 2984501

Set of 4 aftermarket chrome wheels - 15" - $200 for set
Alright shape, some chrome flaking on one of them, and one is currently covered in grease from a leaking seal. I think they all have the stems. If interested let me know and I can send pictures from when they were mounted

View attachment 2984502

40 Series Tow Bar - $100??
Don't need it, don't know what it is worth, open to offers. Skid plate not for sale.

View attachment 2984503
I’ll take both mirrors.

Wanted: FJ62 starter... doesn't have to work, as long as the ears are fine on the front assembly :)

Wanted: FJ62 starter... doesn't have to work, as long as the ears are fine on the front assembly :)
I have one here in NB

Not a cruiser part but if you were at Roundup you may have saw this at the raffle. All the cool stuff they gave away for our trucks and one of the many tickets I bought got called for this cooker. Everyone that is into grilling says it’s really nice, but I’m a Weber/charcoal guy at best, so I’ll never use it. My total investment is north of $250. If it peaks your interest, make me an offer :). Thanks. Jimmy

475EF77A-18B3-44B0-BA0C-2EF06009732A.jpeg

08EF40EF-5643-4816-8F99-7D122CAC9535.jpeg

75402EA5-8410-4F31-B74E-9BC2289F9AD6.jpeg

Not a cruiser part but if you were at Roundup you may have saw this at the raffle. All the cool stuff they gave away for our trucks and one of the many tickets I bought got called for this cooker. Everyone that is into grilling says it’s really nice, but I’m a Weber/charcoal guy at best, so I’ll never use it. My total investment is north of $250. If it peaks your interest, make me an offer :). Thanks. Jimmy

View attachment 2986993

View attachment 2986994

View attachment 2986995
Bartering is my preference. Always open to a fair trade. Not looking for anything in particular, but you n ver know.

Nice rocket stove. What ya need to barter?

Thought some folks would appreciate knowing this: Texas is having a Tax Holiday weekend this weekend, like back to school tax free, but this one is for Emergency preparation supplies.

From the comptroller site Emergency Preparation Supplies Sales Tax Holiday - https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/publications/98-1017.php

"You can purchase certain emergency preparation supplies tax free during the sales tax holiday. There is no limit on the number of qualifying items you can purchase, and you do not need to give an exemption certificate to claim the exemption. This year’s holiday begins at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, April 23, and ends at midnight on Monday, April 25." Full list on the website link above.

I'm not planning on buying one this year, but Home Depot sells used tools (and generators) from their rental fleet. Looks like there's one 2000W in S Austin going for $421. Looks like a good deal vs other cities on the 2000W

1650659319512.png

1650659644741.png

1650659686746.png

1650659817184.png

Putting feelers out on my Rigd Mega-fit Ultraswing. It is in great shape and comes with their license plate relocation/light (that hooks to trailer wiring harness). Also will include version 2 of their latch mechanism I never installed. 80 is my wife’s daily and she doesnt love it. Retail is $1500+shipping with a 2 month or more wait. Come pick it up tomorrow for only $1200 OBO
A92FFFA9-3B0F-4555-A2D9-B8C282930A7F.jpeg
F774C1A4-9E87-474B-AD45-3BB664AC6884.jpeg

SOLD- Who is interested in getting some FJ62 carpet? Whole set is new with the exception of the front row. Previously installed last year.

H55swap forced me to buy another whole set. Only used the front row. $100?
28D4B0C8-BD8A-4F9E-89D1-43A674C3EE58.jpeg

Last edited:
Nick, I know the 62 is automatic, etc. but do you think it will fit a 60?

Nick, I know the 62 is automatic, etc. but do you think it will fit a 60?
couple of issues with it fitting the FJ60: 1) you'd have to fill in ( cover ) the Auto shifter hole on the tunnel area. 2) fill in the cut out for the left foot rest. That's all, rest fits the same. You can always use the pieces for the wheel well cover if you're happy with yours.

Who is interested in getting some FJ62 carpet? Whole set is new with the exception of the front row. Previously installed last year.

H55swap forced me to buy another whole set. Only used the front row. $100?View attachment 3005411
I’ll take it if it’s still available?

You in Austin? I should be that way in the next couple of weeks. I’ll shoot you a dm

I’ll take it if it’s still available?

You in Austin? I should be that way in the next couple of weeks. I’ll shoot you a dm

Cody can have it, I need a brown carpet.

Cody, are you SA? I may be going next weekend. I can pick it up from Nick for you.

Who is interested in getting some FJ62 carpet? Whole set is new with the exception of the front row. Previously installed last year.

H55swap forced me to buy another whole set. Only used the front row. $100?View attachment 3005411
I’m interested if he passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom