For Sale, Trade, or Free! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/vehicles-trailers-sale-wanted/505365-rust-free-texas-1991-fj80.html

Bought this from a mudder recently in a package deal for a 94 FZJ80. This is a Texas rig, so rust is not a problem. Let me know if you need any specific pics.

Cash preferred, but would consider trades, up or down for anything interesting. $2250. No low ballers.

From my CL ad:

1991 Land Cruiser with about 255K miles, engine/tranny overhauled replaced at 190k miles. Cold AC. Reliable transportation. Runs good, drives well. Clearcoat is coming off, which is typical of Toyotas of this year. Would make a great work truck, first car, farm truck or inexpensive reliable SUV. Have clean title in hand.

More pics here- 1991_Blue_FJ80 - a set on Flickr

more pics

will add more this weekend.
IMG_4964.jpg
IMG_4959.jpg
IMG_4962.jpg

Brand New FJ40 Floormats! Free Shipping!

Free shipping if you swing by my house to pick them up, or I meet you at one of our social functions, that is. I paid to have them shipped here, and that will save you some coin, lemme tell you...

Bought these mats from Cruiser Corps:

FJ40 Mat Set / Front – 2 Piece Rubber – 1973 - 1978

FJ40 Mat / Cargo – One Piece Rubber w/Cutout For Heater – 1973 - 1978

And they don't exactly fit my Aqualu tub. I'm going to buy some bulk material, and cut my own. So these are brand new, still in the box. Pay me what I paid, and you can have them as soon as you want to pick them up! No waiting! No shipping costs!

Last edited:
THOSE mats are from CRUISER CORPS!
… just saying.

:)

Free shipping if you swing by my house to pick them up, or I meet you at one of our social functions, that is. I paid to have them shipped here, and that will save you some coin, lemme tell you...

Bought these mats from Cool Cruisers:

And they don't exactly fit my Aqualu tub. I'm going to buy some bulk material, and cut my own. So these are brand new, still in the box. Pay me what I paid, and you can have them as soon as you want to pick them up! No waiting! No shipping costs!

THOSE mats are from CRUISER CORPS!
… just saying.

:)

Yes, they are! I have corrected my mistake! You know, Cruiser Corps could do me a huge favor by letting me these ship these back, at my expense, and crediting my account for the full amount. I'm a loyal customer, and I drive a 40; you know I'll be buying more parts! ;) Just think how good you'll look to the fellas in the ATX with that magnanimous gesture!

Watcha think?

Bought these mats from Cruiser Corps:

I might be interested...I assume they are black?

Yessir, black they are, and a natural fit for your '75! ;)

That would work...you get them for the sale price that is currently on CC?

Approx $112 for both (w/o shipping of course).

That would work...you get them for the sale price that is currently on CC?

Approx $112 for both (w/o shipping of course).

Yep, they arrived at the casa on Saturday, so are still in the Lloyd's Mats box, with that fresh rubber smell! I haven't even taken the mat for the back out of the box yet; after I saw how the front ones fit, I knew I was going to have to cut my own. I knew the Aqualu tubs were different, but didn't know how different.

Yep, they arrived at the casa on Saturday, so are still in the Lloyd's Mats box, with that fresh rubber smell! I haven't even taken the mat for the back out of the box yet; after I saw how the front ones fit, I knew I was going to have to cut my own. I knew the Aqualu tubs were different, but didn't know how different.

Ok dude...you got a deal.

I can meet up at the next CnC or LSLC meeting for the exchange if that works for you.
If I don't make it for some reason, then I'll see about getting Tucker or Dave G to make the exchange.

Thanks!
Pat

Pieces parts

I've got a few pieces parts I don't expect to need again. Free to someone who needs them to go into their cruiser. But don't take'em just because they are free please, or to resell. Somone will need them and put them to good use.

Grey Yj fold and tumble rear seat, no brackets, needs the latch that holds it open rebuilt. Fits in back with a couple inches on either side. Bought the wrangler seat like CCOT uses instead.

Stock center console out of 1976 fj 40, scratches and surface rust. Totally repaintable. Made a console out of a 40mm ammo can.

About to have the manual steering box and pedestal out of my 76 fj40, doing a PS conversion, worked great, just wanted that power.

Lemme know, I figure as many folks as have helped me out already, I'll try to pay it forward.

Cal-

Bought some parts from a local fella awhile back. Havent advertised much yet, but here is the list. PM if interested.

Stock springs great shape
Stock tire carrier great shape
Tire carrier latch(attaches to the body)
Heater duct from fan to hearter
Center console ruff shape
Bumperettes one on right is bent
Step side frame support bent
Stock front knuckles coarse
85 mini truck knuckles have stripped steering arm mount holes disc included
Stock front hubs
Tie rod ends stock for trail spares
Mini truck inner axles
Poly gas tank
Stock drive shaft flange ruff shape
FJ60 slip yolks X2
FJ60 drive shaft flanges
Drive shafts not sure of the origin Have to be a 40 or a 60
Stock steering box mount
Stock steering box
Tcase linkage parts not complete
1979 tcase also not complete
85 mini truck pitman arm
Stock front seat (pos)
Crappy redneck rear seat
Fly wheel,pressure plate and bellhousing 3 speed
Valve cover powder coated grey
New alt without front pulley needs external regulator
Fuel pump 2 for 1
3 speed shift boot
Steering wheel no crack
New fuel level float from a new gas tank
Brake light switch new
Speedometer cable never used
1973 booster and master suspect need rebuild I never used them
1973 clutch master needs rebuild
1997 FJ80 front knuckle rebuild-opened box for pic
Warn coarse thread front hubs needs rebuild
Voltage regulator brand new never installed

Bought some parts from a local fella awhile back. Havent advertised much yet, but here is the list. PM if interested.

Stock springs great shape
Heater duct from fan to hearter
Center console ruff shape
Bumperettes one on right is bent
Step side frame support bent
Stock front knuckles coarse
85 mini truck knuckles have stripped steering arm mount holes disc included
Stock front hubs
Tie rod ends stock for trail spares
Mini truck inner axles
Poly gas tank
Stock drive shaft flange ruff shape
FJ60 slip yolks X2
FJ60 drive shaft flanges
Drive shafts not sure of the origin Have to be a 40 or a 60
Stock steering box mount
Stock steering box
Tcase linkage parts not complete
1979 tcase also not complete
85 mini truck pitman arm
Stock front seat (pos)
Crappy redneck rear seat
Fly wheel,pressure plate and bellhousing 3 speed
Valve cover powder coated grey
New alt without front pulley needs external regulator
Fuel pump 2 for 1
3 speed shift boot
Steering wheel no crack
New fuel level float from a new gas tank
Brake light switch new
Speedometer cable never used
1973 booster and master suspect need rebuild I never used them
1973 clutch master needs rebuild
1997 FJ80 front knuckle rebuild-opened box for pic
Warn coarse thread front hubs needs rebuild
Voltage regulator brand new never installed

your starting to become the texas cruiserparts guy arn't you.
Jack the painter here might be interested in the poly tank i will ask.
got any stock fj-60 bumpers (F/R)?

HEHE, working on it Edwin. No 60 bumpers. You can tell him the tank is 85 dropped off to your door.

On a different note, I am looking for an ARB front winch bumper for my IFS 4Runner if anyone knows or sees one for sale. These are the same model for 86-95 trucks/4runners. My winch and IPF lights are just waiting patiently to be put on.

tire carrier

what year tire carrier/latch? a friend is looking for one for a '73 (right side mount).
Thanks! Tim

Do you have the latch hook that mounts to the body?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom