For Sale, Trade, or Free! (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for a replacement roof for a fj60
Mines pretty rusty. I think it would be easier to replace it rather than patch.

5 (five) wagon wheels 15x8 - need some cleaning, but straight. $80 total - reduced price for local pickup near Zilker park.
IMG_2770.JPG
IMG_2772.JPG

Post up pics of your new ones.

Anyone have a set of lightly used 265/70r17 tires collecting dust? Need to get a new set for the wife's 4Runner. I'm in SA, but I'll be headed through Austin this weekend. Shoot me a PM if you've got something.

Anyone have a set of lightly used 265/70r17 tires collecting dust? Need to get a new set for the wife's 4Runner. I'm in SA, but I'll be headed through Austin this weekend. Shoot me a PM if you've got something.

Check craigslist: Toyota 4 Runner Stock Tires

I've had several people wanting this, but somehow something always comes up.

1) Weber carb kit from CCOT. Brand new, never used. Was taken out of the box and placed on motor, but was never run. Comes with the stock air cleaner adapter and foot/gas pedal assembly for running a cable. Letting it go cheap: $275. Need some funds for my new-to-me 60 project.

webercarb (1).jpg

I've been checking craigslist every day. There are some options there that I'm keeping in mind - just figured I'd throw it out here. Also, I'm hoping to find something a little more aggressive than stock. Don't need 10 ply or anything, but we would like something that can handle our trips to Big Bend with ease.

Nice. Reminds me of princess. I wonder what ever happened to that rig.

She recently resurfaced. Some guy bought her in California.

things i need to remove from garage:

roll bar from a '76 FJ40 - good shape (with pads)
recovered FJ40 front seats - good shape (dark tan)
old power washer
32"x11"x15" MT mud tire...never used (just one)
large framed (gold) mirror...abt five ft by 4.5'
'75 280Z
'70 triumph motorcycle

i am never on "mud" ...soooo, text me if interested in anything
Chris 206-450-7497

Sent you a text Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom