For Sale, Trade, or Free! (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WANTED: Does anyone have a lead on a winch mounting plate, or bumper with previously welded winch mounting plate for a 40 series and Warn 8274?

No, I would just upgrade from solenoids to a waterproof contactor and then use a Superwinch plug/controller.

Hamp's new home

uploadfromtaptalk1412907715485-jpg.951671

40 front tube bumper. Really don't want to ship it so priced to sell- $60 cash.

IMG_0680.JPG

IMG_0681.JPG

For sale 4 235/85/16 bfg mud terrain tires ,,1500 miles on them.

$ 120 a piece

Mauricio

Does anyone happen to have an extra Michelin LTX 275/70/16 for a 100? After a 25 hour drive coming home from Idaho, after buying my new lx470, I picked up a nasty piece of metal in Lampasas. I plan on getting new tires in the next year, but don't want to drop $250 on a new tire that won't get use. I'll probably just buy something used but figure I would ask Austin Locals to see if someone has an old used one laying around. I'll be happy to pay a little bit for it.

Does anyone happen to have an extra Michelin LTX 275/70/16 for a 100? After a 25 hour drive coming home from Idaho, after buying my new lx470, I picked up a nasty piece of metal in Lampasas. I plan on getting new tires in the next year, but don't want to drop $250 on a new tire that won't get use. I'll probably just buy something used but figure I would ask Austin Locals to see if someone has an old used one laying around. I'll be happy to pay a little bit for it.
I have 255/85/16 already mounted on the wheel that you can have for $50 if it helps.

A.J

WANTED: Does anyone have a lead on a 40 series windshield dash knob? The ones that secure the windshield upright on the left and right. Would appreciate if it had the spacer sleeve also, but will take the knob for certain if no spacer.

I only have one, which is probably fine, but I'd like to have them both on there. Thanks

dash knob.JPG

Anyone need coolant overflow tank for a 40 series? The washer red was cracked up so i replaced the pair. Figured someone may need this. From my 79. 10 bucks??
20171014_121444.jpg
20171014_121431.jpg

Building some wooden doors? :)

6x series OME suspension, it's a 2-3". Includes shocks, stabilizer, springs, ubolts, shackles bushings. prefer not to ship since it's so heavy. $1400. pic shows fronts removed, rears to be removed post sale

IMG_1764.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom