For Sale, Trade, or Free! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm still looking for a fiberglass cap for the hardtop of my 1974 fj40.

Looking for...

FJ40 steel rims..i need four or five ....i have cash in hand,,,i am never on here ...sooo, please text me 206-450-7497

I also need one or two inch leaf springs

Thanks

Chris
I just ordered five of them from from Cruiser Corps. Seems to be a fair price. Rims - Wheels
I also ordered a set of hubcaps from them.

SOLD: 5 Toyo Open Country 315 75 r16's MT's. These came off after ~30K miles on my LC (barely look like it) but are older tires (2011 I think). Id say they'd be good for an offroad only rig but the have no known issues when pulled and replaced with new BFG's.
Asking $350 for all 5.
Donovan
(512) 848-0668

Last edited:
For Sale: 5 Toyo Open Country 315 75 r16's MT's. These came off after ~30K miles on my LC (barely look like it) but are older tires (2011 I think). Id say they'd be good for an offroad only rig but the have no known issues when pulled and replaced with new BFG's.
Asking $350 for all 5.
Donovan
(512) 848-0668

How's the diesel project going?

@davegonz
Slowly but surely! Just finished the clutch pedal instal last week and finishing up a few more to do's before we insert the 1HDFT. But, the engine starts/runs like a champ and its ready to go into the truck. Then comes the wiring! Tucker offered to help with putting the engine in when Im ready and thats is welcomed for sure. Hoping to finish up a few more items this weekend...

Anyone have an air filter assembly for an FJ40 that is mounted on the drivers side?

Jeff, also look at 80 series air cleaners with the round intake tube lid.

Jeff, also look at 80 series air cleaners with the round intake tube lid.

Yeah I'm good with that too. I could just cut the mounts and readjust it for the driver side. Actually also an 80 air cleaner assembly would be better because it has a tube coming out of it that goes into the fender and I can use that for a snorkel mount.

Tires, rims and lugs for sale. Took these off of a 98 xcab 4x4 tacoma that I recently purchased. $200 takes them all. These are Discount Tire chrome rims they sell. Per Discount they retail for around $90 each. They are standard 15x7 rims and would work on a trailer or pretty much any vehicle with a 6 bolt lug pattern. There are 4 wheel lock studs included, but they were not on the tires when purchased and I don't have the key/tool. Located in NE Austin.

tires1.jpg

tires2.jpg

tires3.jpg

tires4.jpg

tires5.jpg

Cool, thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
Get it @patride71 . It's a sign. My grandfather's name was Onesimo. :)

thanks guys. i joined and checking to see if he will sell the cap and rain gutter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom