For Sale For sale Toyota Landcruiser diesel BJ60 wagon with 3B - 1984 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling a Toyota Landcruiser BJ60 wagon. Runs all right. Most everything works. Body is reasonably solid and straight, minus the rear few feet of the rocker panels, tops of rear wheel arches and the rear quarter panels, which have previously been patched. Could be salvaged/restored, or used for parts . Has 550,000 km. New starter and recent clutch. Located halfway between Vancouver, BC, Canada, and Calgary, AB. Comes with extra tires, rims, hood, and other spares. Contact me directly for more details. Thank you. $2500 US.

4 or 5 speed?

Still for sale? if it is, you can PM me pictures of the rig thanks.

I have decided to keep it for now. Got the frame fixed up and decided the thing was just too useful to part with!
It's the one that always starts and gets us out of the snow filled driveway when the Audi Quattro is in the shop. :)

Yes, the 5 speed was in a box in pieces when I got the truck, and the 4 speed had been installed to keep it going. So I had the 5 speed put back together and it's already sold. I don't need to be driving an old high miler BJ60 at more than 90 km/h, even if it does roll along quite well for its age, so the 4 speed is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom