For Sale Section (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd rock it. My next purchase will be a 200, but I'm gonna have to wait a few more years

I’m looking to see if anyone has a non-working master window switch unit from a 100 series. When I had mine apart for cleaning I broke one of those little plastic tuning forks that hold the switch steady. I’d be forever grateful or willing to pay.

I actually may have one. I bought one from ebay for one of the cars a few years ago, just not sure which one. Ill get it out of the box this afternoon and see.

Selling various camp gear that I've had over the years. I'm moving to a new house soon and would like to sell these before the move so I don't have to bring them with me. Everything is in good condition, a few things have either been used only a couple of times or even just setup inside. Some of the things are an evolution of my camp setup and I've moved on to something different otherwise they work as advertised. Willing to ship and willing to make a good deal if you want more items. Located in B'ham

I'm open to reasonable offers!!!

(SOLD) REI Hoodoo 3 tent w/ footprint
- $75
3 person tent. Good condition. No tears or rips. Comes with foot print.

IMG_20200603_222323-800x600.jpg
IMG_20200603_222826-800x600.jpg

(SOLD) Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL2 MtnGLO tent w/ footprint - $125
2 person tent. Great condition. Just had Big Agnes retension the shock cords about a year ago. Comes with integrated led light strip on top of the tent powered by AAA batteries. It's a tight squeeze for 2 people but a great 1 person tent.

IMG_20200603_221618-800x600.jpg
IMG_20200603_222127-800x600.jpg

(SOLD) North Face Storm Break 3 tent - $75
3 person tent. Good condition. A few rips in the bag but none on the tent or fly itself. No footprint.

IMG_20200603_224615-800x600.jpg
IMG_20200603_225038-1512x2016.jpg

(SOLD) Nemo Heliopolis Privacy Shelter - $100
New, never used. Set it up inside and was never used again. This is the steel pole version.

IMG_20200603_225228.jpg
IMG_20200603_225359.jpg

(SOLD) REI Trekker 1.75 sleeping pad - $25
Good condition. Self inflating pad.

IMG_20200603_225505.jpg

(SOLD) ENO Slackwire Slackline - $40

IMG_20200603_225540.jpg

Last edited:
hello all. I am new to ih8mud and just listed in the classifieds my 2013 LX570 but i thought I would also share locally as well on this page if anyone wants to come check it out or knows of anyone locally with interest.

Advice on selling it would be welcome too - like should I spend the money to list it elsewhere (Cargurus, etc)? I liked the online community feel here & figured I would garner the most interest with this collective of people with specified interests in the same vehicle.

my dad owned a 97 & 99 & would be really upset to hear I was selling my 2013. but as they say, "happy wife, happy life."
open to offers/inquiries

hello all. I am new to ih8mud and just listed in the classifieds my 2013 LX570 but i thought I would also share locally as well on this page if anyone wants to come check it out or knows of anyone locally with interest.

Advice on selling it would be welcome too - like should I spend the money to list it elsewhere (Cargurus, etc)? I liked the online community feel here & figured I would garner the most interest with this collective of people with specified interests in the same vehicle.

my dad owned a 97 & 99 & would be really upset to hear I was selling my 2013. but as they say, "happy wife, happy life."
open to offers/inquiries

I’ve got a guy in mind that’s looking. I’ll share the info and let you know if he’s interested. Are you firm on the price? Seems a little high

I’ve got a guy in mind that’s looking. I’ll share the info and let you know if he’s interested. Are you firm on the price? Seems a little high

I am aware it seems high, I am still hanging on to the fact that I paid 44k only 10k miles ago. (2k in dealer fees but it was love at first sight). And its been a great year, so no regrets.

I'd expect offers to come ~5% below what I am asking because that seems like human nature. my experience tells me that no one seems to want to pay list price.

Unless you were me 365 days ago, starring at a dealership salesman that wouldn't budge and my first taste of glory.
I also had just traveled 2 hrs to test drive a different white LX that turned out a dud. i could feel it, something in the frame, the way the vehicle handled didnt seem right.

so i went to lexus cool springs dealership in nashville and got in brand new 2019. and told the guy up front i wasnt buying it, but I had to get in a 2019 just to know what it felt like.
Then i drove this 2013 and my mind was made up that i was going home with it.

so no the answer to the question is I am not firm on the price, however I do have a bottom line.
i am open to offers/inquiries.

down to $36k firm if you all know anyone interested locally. I have a loan on the vehicle so the title is at the bank but can be overnighted via mail.

I have a set of @bhmmapping sliders I’m about to put up for sale if there is any interest.

They fit a 100 and are bolt on. They fit, look, and work great. They are painted silver so it wouldn’t be hard for anyone to change if they want. If you have AHC I don’t know if they will work for you.

Some 60 parts for sale from a late ‘85 model:

- H42 with 116k miles (longer version with spacer) $200
-FJ60 Distributor $75
-Stock front seats (blue interior) $300

Last edited:
In search of some gutter mounts. Want to get some kind of roof rack on my 60 even if it is just some Thule mounts and a couple cross bars.

Some 60 parts for sale from a late ‘85 model:

- H42 with 116k miles (longer version with spacer) $200
-FJ60 Distributor $75
-Stock front seats (blue interior) $300
Are either of your seats intact without the typical hole in the upholstery on the left seat base? If I could replace mine it might save me a reupholster.

Are either of your seats intact without the typical hole in the upholstery on the left seat base? If I could replace mine it might save me a reupholster.
The driver has a tear in the left side, the passenger is tear free and in great shape. Check out pictures here:

The driver has a tear in the left side, the passenger is tear free and in great shape. Check out pictures here:

You can swap seat passenger to driver but you have to swap over the seat mounts. If you use a passenger side seat for a driver seat the seat adjuster will be on the right side but that's really no inconvenience. I've done this swap in my 60.

I’ve got a BFG KO2 275/70/18 I was going to use as a spare but never did. Trade for a 6 pack and come get it.

I’m about to buy an ARB front bumper #3410100 for my 1984 FJ60 from cruiser outfitters, but wanted to see if anyone has one they are looking to sell locally before I place the order. Thanks.

I’ve got a set of OME heavy springs with U bolts I bought off a guy for a 60 I never installed. Idk the mileage. Came across a new set of springs for a deal and have these for sale. One spring does have a broken center pin which is $5.

I’ll offer here first for $400.

If they don’t sell they are going to general pop for $500.
F74E6F85-C6C6-494A-B20D-7D4E0601DC2C.jpeg
A43EEA95-1AFD-46E0-B22E-8A715C762196.jpeg
42A59C81-E3E9-46CD-BF0D-CF64B5D281BA.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom