For Sale Section (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have 3 275/70r18 BFG AT KO2s with 70k on them if anyone needs a full size spare. They're 3 years old with rock rash but are fine for spares. Free if you want one but need to know before Wednesday 2/12.

I have 3 275/70r18 BFG AT KO2s with 70k on them if anyone needs a full size spare. They're 3 years old with rock rash but are fine for spares. Free if you want one but need to know before Wednesday 2/12.
last call. Anyone up-sized their tires and need a good spare?

I am cleaning out the garage and found some parts I meant to sell a while ago. Clicky birfs and a squeaky rear driveshaft that would be good for trail spares - free to a good home or a nice six pack if you want. Also have a 1997 FSM - well used - free also. @ClankBang gave it to me and I have another one.

Ironman c coils - netted me around 3” - 150$

012169E4-7026-405C-BAAD-3741F8835126.jpeg

I am cleaning out the garage and found some parts I meant to sell a while ago. Clicky birfs and a squeaky rear driveshaft that would be good for trail spares - free to a good home or a nice six pack if you want. Also have a 1997 FSM - well used - free also. @ClankBang gave it to me and I have another one.

Ironman c coils - netted me around 3” - 150$

View attachment 2223970
I’ll take the FSM and the rear dshaft (if it’ll fit a ‘96 80). Was this one out of your early 80?

I have a 40 for sale.

Official DLC Shirts!!!

One of my friends is selling a transfer case off of a 2002 Toyota LC100. Here is the description below:

Here is that transfer case off of an 02 Toyota Land Cruiser. Had issues with it and thought it was the transfer case so we replaced it (around 150k miles in 2015) and it turned out to be the transmission.
Was fine when we took it off, has been in a cardboard box in our covered barn since.

It’s located in Elba but he is willing to drive to Birmingham or possibly further for the right price. He is asking around $1000 for it but the price is negotiable. Pics are below, thanks guys!

D59E45E2-32CA-49F4-8230-606DCE4B674F.png

5AD47E86-833C-460F-B037-9F24D7FA9FE5.png

I’m looking to see if anyone has a non-working master window switch unit from a 100 series. When I had mine apart for cleaning I broke one of those little plastic tuning forks that hold the switch steady. I’d be forever grateful or willing to pay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom