For Sale Section (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

752CFE75-D6B6-426D-B464-B57B586AF610.jpeg
495DE6E0-059B-4EF4-9C92-71CBA8DD8294.jpeg

And still w all the 100 guys no one needs a good (not bald) KO2 275/70/18 as a spare?

Trade for a 6 pack?

If anyone bw Bham and Nashville is interested I can drop off tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday midday anywhere off 65

Last edited:
I don't get the love for 62's these days. $19,5k w/ 221k miles is looney tunes to me, but hey I'm cheap lol.

Its because the hipsters (just easy to pick on, honestly pretty much anyone under the age of 30 falls into this catagory) don't know what that 3rd pedal is for, let alone how to use it. 62 has a slushbox so they can make it move.

Any interest in used 60 series springs? I have an old BDS set that is free if someone will come take it. All four stiff springs but will give about a 2-3" lift. Good for malling around, not so much off road.

Also have a pair of OME rear heavy+ springs, one A and one B. $100 for the pair.

Alright folks, I thought I'd share with this group before I list it anywhere else. With much regret I'm considering putting Mulligan (1993 FZJ80) up for grabs. I'd like to either trade towards a 100 series LC or a 4thgen 4Runner with the V8; preferably another Cruiser. Selling outright I'm looking for $10k. Since my owning it, I've done the following in the last ~5k miles:
Replaced: Starter, power steering pump, shocks/steering stabilizer (OME), rear output shaft bearing & seal, calipers & pads, windshield, window trim, new PHH delete, heater control valve and attached hoses, upper & lower coolant hoses.
Installed: Rocky Road Super Sliders, 4x4Labs dual swing out rear bumper, replaced existing Spartan Locker with a new one.

The odometer shows ~255k miles, but to my understanding the real number is closer to ~305k-310k miles due to an instrument cluster swap.
Since the head gasket has been replaced the mileage didn't really concern me. I've thoroughly enjoyed owning it and hate to part ways, but I'm itching for something newer and more car seat friendly. Shoot me a message if you have any questions, I can provide any additional photos or videos as well.

IMG_9905.JPG
IMG_9909.JPG
IMG_9903.JPG
IMG_9913.JPG

i have followed 40s a whole lot less recently than I did before prices rocket shipped past the moon a few years ago, but this seems like a solid deal. Am I out of line?

Looks like a solid truck to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom