NLFS Alabama - 2013 LX570 - 62,381 miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
This is a stock 2013 LX570 - with 61,990 62,381 miles - located in Huntsville, AL.
Vin: JTJHY7AXXD4119668

I have the unfortunate news that I need to sell, what I thought was going to be my 'forever' vehicle, after a far too brief stint of ownership of only 10k miles. I drive a 3rd gen 4runner with 230k miles, so I bought this LX570 1 year ago (Aug 19') in Franklin, TN with 52,693 miles on it for $44k for my wife & kids with hopes that I could pay it off and then drive it myself. (& then get her something else).

However, same story as I have seen on a few other postings: our family is growing sooner than expected and my wife wants a bigger vehicle now (likely to a Suburban/Yukon XL) versus waiting until this is paid off & I cannot afford two car payments. Thus, I need to let this one go and meet my own LC/LX 'forever' vehicle down the line a bit.

Its been in the Southeastern US its entire life. (NC, TN at dealership, & AL).
No rust, no issues. Drives smooth as butter. Awesome vehicle.

I am the 4th owner. "while you should factor in number of owners when considering a used car, it shouldn’t be the only thing you think about. A car’s mechanical condition should be far more important than its ownership history." -Autotrader

Come Test drive - its in great shape with a full life ahead of it.
Inspection report from 06/23/20 Firestone Tire attached below as well as the the maintenance records from my 10k of ownership.

Positives:

new Duralast Gold brake pads June 2020.
Rubber "Lexus LX" mats via Ebay but I also have the carpet ones that came with the vehicle.
Done all routine oil changes, rotate/balance, lifetime (sigh) alignments at local Firestone Tire (records below, they don't report to Carfax).
new battery Nov 2019.
Per last page of Carfax, there's a few manufacturer warranties still valid/remaining (drivetrain/emissions).

Negatives:
  • a few minor cosmetic paint scratches to the exterior. message me and i can text/send you video.
  • also the little fabric latch that is used to pull down the middle armrest/cupholders in the backseat is torn.
    • It was like that when I purchased the vehicle, but it still operates as it should. see pics
  • Michelin Latitude tires are on the tail end of life. on 06/23/20 shop said ~10k before should consider replacing. posting a couple other pics below for full transparency -
  • 1/2 inch nic to the middle of the spoiler from garage door (oops) & minor scrape to wheel.
(Carfax attached below - from date of my purchase (Aug 2019) - with prior life's maintenance history).

Owner 1: N.C. lease 2013-2016.
Owner 2: N.C. personal 1. 9 mo
Owner 3: N.C. personal 10 mo (rear damage 11/2018) This must have been a pole or mailbox that was fixed because there is no signs of damage whatsoever. never had any issues
Owner 4 (me): personal 11 months

Someone will love this truck. Make me an offer.
Message with questions & I can provide my number, as well.
Asking $39k $36,000 NO RUST

driversideview.jpg
frontview.jpg
IMG_1537.jpg
passengersideview.jpg
passengersideview2.jpg

Last edited:
the new battery Nov 2019: the Lexus dealership wouldnt honor free replacement as I was a few months outside manufacturer's warranty on the original Lexus battery.

dealership wanted me to pay half the price of new battery, but then I wouldn't have any warranty on the replacement.
A new battery from Autozone was the same price as "half-off' from dealership & Autozone's came with warranty so that's what I did.

Last edited:
That is what rust free looks like. Wish she was in my price range. GL

Thanks! let know if want other pics or any other questions. Would be open to hearing out offers or if anyone wants more detail on anything, just ask. I don't have it listed anywhere else because i enjoy this ih8mud online community feel & would like to see it go to someone via this outlet.

Thanks! let know if want other pics or any other questions. Would be open to hearing out offers or if anyone wants more detail on anything, just ask. I don't have it listed anywhere else because i enjoy this ih8mud online community feel & would like to see it go to someone via this outlet.

Been looking for a black one for a while now but yours is way beyond what i could afford.

My budget only allows for 2008 - 2011.

Plus here in Georgia the crooks I mean scumbags I mean lawmakers still havent listened to irrefutable common sense from their people and continue to impose the arbitrary TAVT tax where they have somehow made it legal to tax a used item over and over. Like taxing a used shirt that you bought from a garage sale. That alone is about $1000-$1400 for '08 - '11 and once you go '13 - '15 it jumps to $2500+ regardless of condition, mileage or sale price. Lol

Beautiful truck though. Someone will love it

I'm local and happy to take a look if anyone is interested. Good luck, OP. Hate you have to sell it.

I'm local and happy to take a look if anyone is interested. Good luck, OP. Hate you have to sell it.

yes, thanks for offering! welcome to come check it out anytime, just send over a message to coordinate.
Can meet at the Walmart off Drake Ave in Huntsville 530-730pm most any evening.

Carfax from when I purchased the vehicle Aug 2019.
I have paper copy of records from services performed during my time as owner from Firestone Tire on Airport Rd. Huntsville, AL (oil change, lifetime (sigh) alignment, rotate/balance)

carfaxownermileage.jpeg

carfax2.jpeg

carfax3.jpeg

carfax4.jpeg

carfaxlastpage.jpeg

Attached
  • The 217390/218059 invoice was from Dec 2019/Jan 2020 at 57k miles, 5k miles after I purchased it at 52k.
  • The 221215 invoice and inspection report was from today 06/23/2020 at 62k miles. Did the oil/filter change (0W-20), rotation of tires, & alignment.
  • They said the front pads and all 4 tires had roughly 5k-7500k miles before needing replaced.

I could go ahead and get the front break pads done since that's not a huge expense, but I am going to pass on the new tires since they are not yet needed. Let me know if you have any further questions.

06232020_inspectionreport.jpeg

Attachments

• Invoice221215.Pdf
    218.2 KB · Views: 332
  • Invoice217390.Pdf
    172.8 KB · Views: 346
  • Invoice218059.Pdf
    170.3 KB · Views: 321

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom