For Sale Section (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How bad can this snorkel be for $30? doubt I'll install it, but I have one on the way.

b2f7a0f79f2c72173109e902a28adf22.0.jpg

I've got a 9500 smittybilt winch for sale. It will not fit my ARB bumper that was designed for a warn and I'd rather not cut the bumper up. Never been used or setup.

They are $275 on amazon. $175 to any DLC or HSC members.
Amazon product ASIN B00JXS3BXI

What is the issue with fitment?

I have a 12k in my ARB. I made some 1/2" spacers from bar stock to space it back and ordered the proper WARN roller fairlead and its bolted up just fine. No trimming required.

What is the issue with fitment?

I have a 12k in my ARB. I made some 1/2" spacers from bar stock to space it back and ordered the proper WARN roller fairlead and its bolted up just fine. No trimming required.
It's a j**p YJ bumper that has a cutout specifically for a warn to drop down in. the smittybilt would require cutting the bumper

31117912_10215340498050844_2023327250258067456_n.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a 9500 smittybilt winch for sale. It will not fit my ARB bumper that was designed for a warn and I'd rather not cut the bumper up. Never been used or setup.

They are $275 on amazon. $175 to any DLC or HSC members.
Amazon product ASIN B00JXS3BXI

I may take it if it'll fit in the new bumper.

cool. just holla. its sitting in my garage now.

I'll take it, after consulting the Google box I should be able to move the solenoid which is supposed to be the limiting factor. Bring it to the next meeting and I'll pick it up.

I'll take it, after consulting the Google box I should be able to move the solenoid which is supposed to be the limiting factor. Bring it to the next meeting and I'll pick it up.
will do. I'll be at home this weekend if you want it before then.

I'm in no hurry unless you just want it out of the basement.

Yep, yep, yep still 175.00 or has there been a price cut? :rofl::rofl:

Anyone have or know of a 4th gen 4Runner for sale? Looking for one for my daughter so want something pretty clean but within a reasonable budget. I see near 5th gen prices on some and crap at lower prices. Looking for something in between...

@BamaBreeze if you like the 4th gen platform, keep an eye out for gx470s as well. Same platform, more bells and whistles, usually lower price and miles than a comparable 4runner of same year.

@BamaBreeze if you like the 4th gen platform, keep an eye out for gx470s as well. Same platform, more bells and whistles, usually lower price and miles than a comparable 4runner of same year.
@jynx I have looked at those some but so far haven't found one priced right. She prefers the look of the Runner too but I will keep an eye out. Thanks for the heads-up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom