For Sale Section (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For sale:

One set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S 265/65/R17, I don't know how many miles they have but they still have the nipples on the side walls. I'd take 350 obo for them.

Sold:
I also have a 2002 Jeep Liberty, five speed, 3.7, 4x4, with 212,000ish miles on it. I've had the clutch, clutch master cylinder, tires, starter, upper and lower rear control arms, new front rotors, new rear drums, new wheel cylinders, and brakes at all for corners done, and the water pump. I know this isn't the right forum but y'all might know someone that wants a Barbie Jeep. Asking 3000.00 OBO for it.

IMG950534.jpg

IMG950537.jpg

IMG950536.jpg

IMG950535.jpg

Last edited:
For sale:

One set of Michelin Defender LTX M/S 265/65/R17, I don't know how many miles they have but they still have the nipples on the side walls. I'd take 350 obo for them.

I also have a 2002 Jeep Liberty, five speed, 3.7, 4x4, with 212,000ish miles on it. I've had the clutch, clutch master cylinder, tires, starter, upper and lower rear control arms, new front rotors, new rear drums, new wheel cylinders, and brakes at all for corners done. I know this isn't the right forum but y'all might know someone that wants a Barbie Jeep. Asking 3000.00 OBO for it.
How does it run? we've been looking for something to leave at the beach in the summers and ride around the farm in the winter.

How does it run? we've been looking for something to leave at the beach in the summers and ride around the farm in the winter.

It was running fine when I parked it. It's developed a tick currently but I think that's just because it's been sitting. I forgot to mention it is lifted(2 1/2" Rusty's but it's got a bit of sag in the front) and armored (Rusty's skid plate, some sort of slider, and brush guard that's tied to the frame.)

I was thinking that it would make a good farm or hunting club truck.

Can someone explain to me how this is tagged and titled and a 2019?

TOYOTA 4X4

My guess, tagged as an OHV. In TN, you can get a rzr or other SxS tagged as long as it has turn signals, a horn and a few other things. Limited to roads posted 45 and under, but that doesnt stop most from driving them on the highways.

@BamaHeel

It meets street legal requirements like a dune buggy or something similar.

I’ve tagged a 2 stroke dirtbike before. Mirrors, horn, headlight, brake light. Think that was it?

I thought a dune buggy got by because it had some special title in that it was not "manufactured" by a company whereas this is manufactured by Toyota - idk

Like a kit car.

One of the western work wear places used to sell those minitrucks. I thought they were less than 10 grand and you could title them like an electric golf cart.

WTB a cleanish, sub 200k miles, ‘91-92 3FE FJ80. Stock is better. Prefer white.

Have a new engine, unlocked ‘94 80 on 35”s, a triple locked 80 with 300k and 315”s, and a 2011 Tundra if you want to add cash.

2927DF84-39E5-43A1-8D68-F3FAEEA10501.jpeg

In the next 2 weeks, I hope to have a 4 inch lift kit (Hell ? brand) for sale (be glad to ask for help removing) and
4 tires, BF Goodrich, Baja Champion, 33x10.5R15LT Mud Terrain. Previous owner said less than 500 miles on them, Asking $750 for tires, lift - $750 also. 256 786 2244.

tires side wall baja champion.jpg

tires side wall size.jpg

tires wear none.jpg

Front Shock 4 inch lift.jpg

Front Shackle Fixed 4 inch lift.jpg

In the next 2 weeks, I hope to have a 4 inch lift kit (Hell ? brand) for sale (be glad to ask for help removing) and
4 tires, BF Goodrich, Baja Champion, 33x10.5R15LT Mud Terrain. Previous owner said less than 500 miles on them, Asking $750 for tires, lift - $750 also. 256 786 2244.

View attachment 2125874

View attachment 2125875

View attachment 2125876

View attachment 2125939

View attachment 2125942
George, if I were you I would keep and run those tires. You can fit those tires stock and they are a good all around size for a 40.

40th unlocked 80 for sale in VH. Home brew bumper and clear coat issues. No price or additional info
13098856-490F-41CA-917F-4FA20E36F601.jpeg
BAFF8C62-8B37-4BE6-8ED3-0ECA3E6128BB.jpeg

2002 Mazda Miata MX 5 SE - $4500

Mileage just under 135,000

Great auto companion to a Land Cruiser or other 4WD; delivers a driving experience at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Silver with black vinyl top. Miata has a 6 speed manual transmission with Torsen limited slip differential. 4 wheel disc brakes, power steering, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, Bose sound system, leather seats with seat covers. Soft top is in great condition. Tires are new BFG G-Force Sport Comp2 with less than 1000 miles on them.

Recent new clutch, timing belt, water pump, radiator, thermostat (the typical replacement parts associated with timing belt replacement), recent oil change.

Gear oil in transmission replaced with Motorcraft XT-M5-QS transmission fluid for smoother shifting.

Including are items often missing from used cars, original owner’s manual, spare tire, jack, and lug wrench.
Delivers a consistent highway mileage in the low 30s mpg. Very fun to drive and reliable. Light, quick, nimble, super car for scooting through the traffic.

Easy to work on and good aftermarket support.

Car has been maintained as a stock vehicle, it has had no aftermarket alterations. This car could be used as a daily driver, second vehicle, or set up for the track.

We use it on a weekly basis and are selling because we need a car with more storage space.

IMG_2483.JPG
IMG_2484.JPG
IMG_2487.JPG
IMG_2546.JPG
IMG_2548.JPG

How bad can this snorkel be for $30? doubt I'll install it, but I have one on the way.

WTB: I need two OEM 100 wheels in good shape. Just need two. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom